Reviews for The Physical
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Haha, I love the twist in the end where they both ended up actually already being together :D
Ranya chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Gee, I laughed so hard :)
Really nice story. I also recommended it on
You caught the fights between Spock and Bones brilliantly.
Thanks for that ;)
Nadia chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh my gosh I love this! Very well written. 3 Thanks for sharing.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
lol
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
awesome ;)
spockett chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very cute and funny. Great story.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I almost didn't see that ending coming, but it makes sense with the way you wrote it... after I went back through and read it again.

Fern Rose
neko-kohaku chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw, funny and adorable

made me laugh and melt

cant get the smile off my face now

_
Miss Button Madder chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This fic was incredibly amusing! I enjoyed it immensely! _
lupus-malus chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Nice. Even though I read "slash" in the description the twist managed to take me by surprise! I liked this because it was funny and understated.
Astraeas Dreams chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very funny! I really didn't see that twist coming. Thank you for this piece. I had a lot of fun while reading.

Astraeas Dreams
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Aw, I loved this! Lovely bickering between Spock and McCoy, a little bit of vengeance and a delicious twist at the end...well done!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hahahahahahaha!
Kacs chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hi,

I really liked this story!:-) It was short, but very cute and nicely done. I think you definately have the characters down pat and hope to see more from you. Maybe a second chapter/sequel where they break the news to Jim?

Nice one,

Kacs :-)

LLAP\\/
Jason chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Another intriguing extension to the televised version. You always know how to elaborate without taking it too far! A good author always gives just enough suggestion to allow the reader to take it wherever their mind will roam.

Fantastic!