Reviews for Trigonometry Distractions
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my! This is the hottest John x Bobby fic I've ever read. 5/5. Loved it! I absolute love the way you write Bobby in here. I always pictured that cute blond to be too innocent and submissive while having sex with Pyro.

silverdragonscales chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I would like to read the full version of this awesome story! I'm TallBirch on AFF net, could you PM me with a link pllllleeeeze dearie? Lots of love and keep up the great writing!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was awesome, especially the ending, who knew Johnny could do triganomitry!
Henry The HAP chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That is seriously one of the hottest sex scenes I have EVER read, and trust me, I've gone through a lot of stories over the ten years I've been reading. Great writing!

By the way, I'm gonna cross my fingers for a sequel or another story, because this was a really good fic.
Alexis chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Loved the ending, perfect story. Fantastico! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I LOVE HOW YOU ENDED IT! :D If I where a total girl I would be squealing right now!
Pustekuchen chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You made me giggle at the thought that John would do Bobbys homework just to get laid. Makes a strange kind of sense though. :'D Great story!
scotty's-assbutt chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I gotta say I would LOVE this from John's point of view as well. Plus the end was really cute! :)
scotty's-assbutt chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sir Gnome the Giant chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I would love the full version, dear.

This was really well written! I love your John, he's great.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww John help finish Bobby's homework. Cute ending:)
RotForMehotmail.com chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loved it, especially how you ended it, that fits John PERFECTLY!

Seriously, I REALLY enjoyed your story, very well written.

Always keep writing and thanks for posting!
MichaellaNG94 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Absolutely loved it! PLEASE gimme the whole version :D 3

I think this is one of the best mature homo fanfics I've read on here yet~ and that's sayin a lot (lol) ;P
AdelisaH'KaiyaS chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'd like the whole version, please? :D That was positively amazing. I love how you captured both their personalities perfectly. Great job 3
Alkya chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
yay! another one with Pyro dominating! seriously, there aren't enough of them!

loved this story! heehee! XD!