Reviews for When the Sky Falls Down
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Of course Gibbs told Ducky, he always calls him. And I'm glad he can. Thank you!
Dr ABBY MALLARD chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was such great story I really felt sad for Abby and Ducky other team, I ca'nt imageing it was hard for ducky do autopy on kate she will be miss
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
My leap wasn't to communion but rather Stranger in a Strange Land-which was literal, not figurative.

That aside, this was just fabulous. Dead on for their reactions, I could see it, hear it, feel it, hell, smell it, even. Thank you for providing that bridge between the seasons; wish this had been on the show.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
aw that was so sad :( i was bawling at the end of it! i think you did a really good job with this story, i can definitely imagine that that was how they reacted. Great story!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Dear Nemo:

Regarding paragraph #17, I feel obligated to point out that, so far as Abby's concerned, Communion *is* real bits of Jesus. (Or, rather, all of Jesus, since the Divine Nature doesn't come in little bits.) You might want to fix that.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Abby and Ducky were comforting eachother after Jethro told them that Kate was dead.
Taleya chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Nice!

(uh, one thing though - Dahmer was the one who ate/drilled/acid'ed his victims. Bundy pretty much just killed and buried them around his house)
Belker chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is beautifully written. I also wondered how Abby got the news, before we see her sobbing in her lab in Kill Ari. Of course this is how!
Sora Livana chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was really well written! I think you captured how they would both react perfectly... Well done!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
You had everyones voices and mannerisms down pat. Great piece. Looking forward to more from you :)

Take care,

-TLH
sb4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Very poignant. Too bad TPTB didn't show the reaction of the others to the news of Kate's death. i'm sure they were just as shattered as your conception. I thought you had Ducky's voice spot on and Abby's was almost perfect. I miss Kate.