Reviews for Moonless Night
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Though i am four years too late, i would like to comment on the previous chapters. You are a wonderful writer. This is great and for a 13 year old such as myself, that has just gotte into the twilight phase, i am happy to find this. I feel stephanie eyer should thank you, for making twilight look even better from edwards point of view.
3Dreamer chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Could there have been a more exquisitely expressed pain?

I think not.

I can only imagine what you must have gone through writing this up, as I'm just devastated after reading it.

I read all the Twilight Saga books, actually I'm still re-reading them not sure the count anymore..watched the movies

You have truly captured Edward in this, and beyond that

You've touched something really deep and rich and frighteningly emotional in this chapter.

Thanks for doing this, I really needed this insight

Though I'm sure it'll take me a while to get over the angst.

Cheers

3D
3Dreamer chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
I"m speechless...this is your best chapter so far!

I am sad to see that you never finished this one...I hope I won't be to sad, when your last chapter comes.

You really have captured Edward's conflicted and complex mind/heat/Non-Soul/Soul

Really Really Great Work!
3Dreamer chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
I know you wrote this a long time ago..

and I see how you were asking for reviews, so I wanted to put mine up.

I don't normally write up a review, because I see the piece is written so long ago, so I figure I'm too late.

You have a very nice writing style, I do miss the SM dialogues a bit, but I must say, your connection to the complex Edward is most times spot on, and other times even more than expected.

Loved your attempts at his language "showing off" in the last chapter.

Thanks for working through this,I"m enjoying it thoroughly.

3D
chocolatecheesecake chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
i looove this fanfic! please keep writing! you havent gotten to the most important part yet and i realllllly want to know wat happens from EPOV!
Mary chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
I just read this and I love it! Pkease keep goin I'm addicted
13thDamselInDistress chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
do you still INTEND to finish this?
13thDamselInDistress chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
heartbreaking.
DarBear67 chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
I love this fanfic! Update soon plz
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
OOO! I didn't know you were here at ! Yay! Love this fic! *hugs*
Anna chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
Just a question... are you finished with this story?
yaysarahj chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
its offical edward was an idiot in this chapter
Edward'sDJ chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
I loved the interaction between Edward and Carlisle, despite crying through it. Carlisle tries so hard to do what's right by everybody.

I absolutely love this story. Perhaps if you aren't going to continue with the painful separation, you might consider giving us a reunion chapter? I'm sure it would be good for our collection mental health, and our souls.

Regardless, thanks for writing this, I've really enjoyed (in a tortured way) reading it. You've done a great job of representing the inexplicable workings of Edwards mind, so that, while me might not agree with his reasoning, we can at least understand his motivation.
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
I was moved to tears when Edward started thinking about being away from Bella Forever. Never, ever with her again...

Edward's desperation, Charlie's obliviousness and Bella's growing panic were all beautifully portrayed.
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
He thinks she'll suffer for a week, maybe even a month! Bloody Edward!

Although he's so obviously falling to pieces he obviously isn't capable of carrying on as is.

Poor Edward.

Another great chapter of difficult content.