Reviews for The Reason Under a Cloud
ULTIMATEGOTENFAN chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
why did he say 'goten is a birdie' did he turn into a child and kill himself O.o 0.o
Andrea P. Lancer chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
okkkkk i like i think
Tracybrat chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
What the...?
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this was written sooo long ago but I'm gunna review anyways. i really liked this! I like your style a whole lot ] i wish we coulda gotten more insight to what happened to Goten though!
MissTayy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
*sniffels*
Liisha2theMoon chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That is... the cutest ending... ever... Birdie! It makes me want to cry.
Lia chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Aw *cries*... That was so sad. That was very good.
DomesticTo-oTChild chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
::cries:: I've read this story about a hundred times now, and I'm still sobbing like an idiot (my roommate thinks I'm nuts, I'm currently sulking with tears trailing down my cheeks in front of a computer, it must look weird...). This is a very good story! Its so... different... wow!
cool shiz chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Ok, this is one of the most depressing things I've read. It was so powerful too. Great piece of work. *hearts*
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
weep! realyl good
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow, very cool. I love your take on 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am'.

Sad ending and you missed a big chunk, but i think the appeal in your story is the missing parts, we get to put in our own thoughts rather then having it all mapped out. Poor Goten, still at least they get to fly.

Keep up the good work!

Later.
tsiabriefs chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
that was beautiful. you should make more.. tell how long goten was like that.. his side of things.. and hopefully... a happy ending to trunks finding him.
Trio-Spade chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
well writ like the ethers. i like this story. kinda sad but good.