Reviews for Not Oskar Schindler
Muito bom!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very interesting!
RedJulius chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow dude. That's some great writing there!
Evelyn Audrey chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I wish it had been longer, a whole novel even! I hope that one day you will write an addition!
greouillevszooey chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
i have developed a very rational fear of ralph finneas because of amom goeth...hut up!it's completely rational...shut up!
LitRaptor42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Yup, I agree. You've really managed to capture not only the way Amon Goeth thought (at least in the movie) but also the way in which Schindler attempted to portray himself to the Nazis. I always thought the way Goeth saw Schindler was so awfully skewed, and you really got that down. Very nice!
gdinaFishtank13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Interesting point of view, it's always nice to get a different perspective and try to understand someone else's thought process. This story is very under reviewed, it's a shame when talent such as yours goes overlooked.
UnitedPen chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Really well written. It's nice to see Goeth's point of view towards Schindler, not the Schindler you see in the movie. I like the different persepective, just to get a taste of the versatile character Schindler was and how Goeth looked up to him. How they related. All in all awesome story.