Reviews for Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Rosangela chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Oh rayos...esta buenísimo
Encerio ...joder como quisiera tanto que lo terminarás.
Bueno me disculpo por ...decirte eso,pero no puedo evitar tanta emoción de que continues v""":
Wfest chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
This is just so hilarious! I can just imagine Inuyasha's face hearing Myouga's explanation...
Ans chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
I just find it and although I saw that you wrote years ago, I would look like continuous.
ankwhat chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Please finish this story. I think it is really good. And it would be great if Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru get together.
winona.murray.7 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
No no I refuse to sit on the other side of the world and have you not write more to this story I need more
Passing Reader chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Good Gosh! I love this! Please continue! XD
E chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Best humor fic EVER! I think I almost lost my lungs, I was laughing so hard. Glad I wasn't drinking anything. His reaction is so Inuyasha. Going to read the next chapter. Thanks this really was fun to read. Especially, since so many valid points were brought up last chapter.
Arisa Cullen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I think it is Sango, she did not say anything at the begining of this chapter.
kazewafuiteiru97 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
OMG U MUST UPDATE! i'm so excited to know what comes next!
KitsuneDango chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
i wanna read more!

oh by the way your my hero!

kids and still writing yaoi!

your awesome!
Pairbear chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
lolz, this is hilarious
Pairbear chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
LOOOOL.
ishala8 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I was thinking that Miroku would be the one to put such a notion into Inuyasha's mind if only for laughs but since he, too, seems conserned about the situation, I would have to guess that it was Kouga. Also, while it would have been amusing for this entire thing to be one huge misunderstanding, I'm finding myself hoping that they truly ARE courting. Don't you find the notion to be oh so romantic? *dreamy eyes*

Well, enough of my antics! Just know that O'm behind you all the way and simply can't WAIT for the next update! Keep up the good work!
kale24 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
You are going to continue this, right?

Because I finally got an explanation for the fighting. So on the smexy lemons. )
MurasakiNekoTenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I think this is so funny I love it!