Reviews for Unwanted Betrothal
Since you want to be a professional writer according to your bio. Please watch the consistency. You have Lavender gushing about Rose's only Weasley feature - her blue eyes - and since then have mentioned her brown eyes a few times in following chapters.

I'm not quite certain what made Scorpius warm up to Rose; Rose has this gradual development going on but Scorpius? Where did that come from?

Also, I'm not sure about these forced marriages. It kind of makes sense with Dramione pairing as it's extremely unlikely that those two would choose one another but all of JK's indications since the last book came out viewed this pairing as a likely possibility so why such extreme measures?

And just btw on one of your author notes: Bella is not lucky; she is a heroine with no personality and Edward is not a romantic hero but an abusing controlling jerk. Bella would be a great test subject for victimologists. How do people not see this? Go on any website for one of those charities that help victims of domestic violence and see the symptoms. Edward is an abuser, I've no idea what on earth was happening in Meyer's head.
Tina chapter 6 . 2/11
You said in the second chapter that Rose had blue eyes. Lavender commented on that. Now she has brown eyes. Don't you have your main character in your mind's eye when you set out to write about her?
PhoenixPhia chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
OMG this is amazing. Love it love it love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Ohhhh the way rose reacted at the betrothal and the paper being signed made my heart break, she was crying and then scorpius is such a jerk...
Your writing is marvellous
my breathing cosmos chapter 31 . 4/17/2016
I loved this Fanfiction! you're a great author, keep it up!
AQUANA chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
are you efing kidding me! how can all that love mushy sapy romance be jst an act!? ugh! i hate u right now u noe author! blimey!
Aqua Aquana chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
it should have been like thisOkay! I get it!" cried Eric, "Men suck, THUS cake ppl
fabian chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
do you know what would be the best fic ever if they sent her a letter about the marrige law thing and with no hesitation she takes out new parchement and writes one thing "NO" that would be the best ever
bright places chapter 31 . 10/31/2015
Love this so much. Thank you for writing it.
PossiblyOCD chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Host os better than twilight. I was tge one who calked Bella Confounded
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Sweetie Bella ain't lucky. She's confounded.
Great story, like plan b Dramione (my nickname for RoseXScopius, like Nessie is Jacob's plan b Bella) and like tension, and the fact that Rose is seeing someone else.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Sweet, can't pair up Hermione and Draco, so we'll just pair up their children. Sad.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
aaargh! this is really good
Guest chapter 31 . 2/3/2015
What happened to melena and albus. Also why did rose have Alice and Paige as her bridesmaids when they supporting Chase during the time Rose needed her friends.
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 31 . 1/25/2015
I love the ending and I love this fic! Couldn't stop reading:D