Reviews for Words of Silence
chocolatemud chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
well, i started to find rukawa's story, and i found this..

and...

i like it.. wow.. really.. i like it..
Ray-nee-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
i love it, it very nice , good job!
honestcritic92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
It was hm...good at first...bt somehow its hard to picture the girl who beat out all rukawa fans to gain his love(to the envy of the whole school) being bespectacled...not that I'm prejudied or something...bt in my humble opinion, its just hard and you somehow forgotten to mention of her characteristics...

Good try anyhow,I liked him in a whole new light.I liked it how your OCC question him about everything.I'd thought she would get beat up but obviously he does care.

Your stories are ! Getting sick and tired of Mary Sue' it up!
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Really emotional... I liked it kind of, although Rukawa is OOC in this one. The way you repeat that "Someone has to ask why he doesn’t talk.

Moreover, say nothing but short answers and his damn ‘do’ahous’.

Someone must talk to him.

Or else no one will know" has a very nice effect. Good job!
The Long Fall of Prose chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I like the premise, though you could’ve just paraphrased the introductory sentences so that they wouldn’t lose beauty, because I honestly found them too repetitive like a last song syndrome. I actually liked your OC; her anonymity and naivety, and there were well-written parts of it. Overall, I find it agreeable that the scenes make a cohesive storyline; and yes, I also like your last sentence.