Reviews for Wandering Soul
squidneko chapter 16 . 8/11
really confusing story! you should rewrite it or just delete this story
This story is super confusing! You suck man!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 19 . 3/16
So...wait.

In the original world, Harry's mother never died but left because she couldn't touch Harry? And she had a second son, Anthony, who was kidnapped by the Malfoys and raised as Draco. Original James really did die, and Lily was pregnant at the time with Amethyst and Azunite. Then she ended up working for the Malfoys and met Draco (who is actually Anthony.)

And then all of them ended up in this second world, where second Lily is crazy and second Anthony is still around as the Boy-Who-Lived.

Did I get all that right? Super confusing.
Wings Of Mercury chapter 15 . 3/16
Eh...I'm sorry. This chapter doesn't make any sense at all. How many women are there? How many babies?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
Wonder if Noir is Malfoy.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
You are absolutely horrible at insults. Your insults are an insult to the art of insulting.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
I find it ridiculously confusing - too confusing
avatar junkman chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
who is uncle w
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Truly, truly confusing. No, maybe not. It'll clear up though if you update.
A W chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
They could have gone to another magical school, so your premise makes no sense.
Artemis Decibal chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
I was truly fascinated with this story for most of my Saturday morning.. Though I just got to say though that I really really got confused as I read the previous and this chapter :))))) Woooo! Haha, hope you'll still update sometime :D
FairAris chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This first chapter went too fast. I think it needs more detail or transitioning between scenes. I also thought there was something confusing or contradictory. How could Neville come from the same canon universe as Harry? And, if Neville and Harry only became friends after Neville came to this AU, how did they meet? Otherwise, I am intrigued by your story and look forward to reading more.
KatzeIason69 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
really different story line we have going here.:) you know I have read so many harry potter fanfic's but this one is truly great. I hope you'll add more chapters to it someday.
Larisya chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Wormtail, perchance?
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
? it is very confusing is snape good? in this story