Reviews for Wandering Soul
You are absolutely horrible at insults. Your insults are an insult to the art of insulting.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
I find it ridiculously confusing - too confusing
avatar junkman chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
who is uncle w
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Truly, truly confusing. No, maybe not. It'll clear up though if you update.
A W chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
They could have gone to another magical school, so your premise makes no sense.
Artemis Decibal chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
I was truly fascinated with this story for most of my Saturday morning.. Though I just got to say though that I really really got confused as I read the previous and this chapter :))))) Woooo! Haha, hope you'll still update sometime :D
FairAris chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This first chapter went too fast. I think it needs more detail or transitioning between scenes. I also thought there was something confusing or contradictory. How could Neville come from the same canon universe as Harry? And, if Neville and Harry only became friends after Neville came to this AU, how did they meet? Otherwise, I am intrigued by your story and look forward to reading more.
KatzeIason69 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
really different story line we have going here.:) you know I have read so many harry potter fanfic's but this one is truly great. I hope you'll add more chapters to it someday.
Larisya chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Wormtail, perchance?
Dyani91 chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
? it is very confusing is snape good? in this story
TheSnitchOfLiars chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I'm reading it. Just show her how many people have actually viewed yor story. That will put some sense into her about your writing. If anything no one will read the stuff I write. I'm still in the practicing stage. Ideally like this story so far.
dfshij chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
ok you had me until this chapter
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
I enjoyed this at first and then it eventually got overly confusing.
DarkkEagle chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
continue this fic pls
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww tjis is a good fic but i got confused in here it tink i geddut now not sure lol