Reviews for Fool
littlewolf1991 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
My heart aches...
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
OMG! This fic was awesome. I loved it so much! You are such an amazing writer, I couldn't tear my gaze away. If there was any OOC-ness, I hardly noticed. This was just so good, well written, and I found that it went really well with the story that you kept switching POVs. Have I told you how impressive and cool this fic was already? because it is. You did such a great job with it, and as much as I wish that it could have went on, I knew that it had to end, and it was a good one too. So simple, so great. Awesome stuff, I completely loved it! You wrote Barty amazingly and so dark and twisty with that faint light at the end of the tunnel, that light being Harry. And of course, a resilient and brave Harry is right on the mark!
I also don't see how it's possible that there aren't more Harry/Barty fics out there, especially it being David T. playing Barty, and Daniel R. as Harry. It just makes me sit there in unbounded confusion and disappointment.
Beautiful work!
Luna chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was so sweet! i absolutly loved it!
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I liked it! :3
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
there just isn't enough barty harry love
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is quite an interesting story. XD
dontlookforme chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
How could this only have 13 reviews? Its amazing and I hate that there aren't other Barty/Harry stories out there. Because I just saw the chemistry. Well I probably just imagined it or something.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Cryiiiiing
Untitled chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This story is really good. The love was just so beautiful and forbidden . And you also express the feelings of both the characters really well . I cried at the end too TT really good story too
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love it, so sweet(in a way), and very well written!
CinnamonSlug chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I love this one-shot

It's sad that there are so few barty/harry fics

'cause i love this pairing so much ... :(

well, great story ( I'd like to see more)
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very powerful, very effective words. Good job. Need more of this pairing.
kandechan chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Okay; HOLY CRAP that was awesome! I didn't even like this pairing before, but wanted to try it out, now I'm thrilled that I did! It was a sad ending but so... I dunno perfect somehow. Great job! :D
redrraine chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Amazing! BartyjrHarry is now one of my fav pairings! I'm glad they got a last kiss, even if they would've have each other for much longer. Going to check out some of your other stories. *favourite*
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
cool should of wrote more i liked it !