Reviews for Stranded
Amazing Salmon chapter 24 . 11/5/2011
PaintedKoi chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
hot topic has gir slippers and piggy slippers too
Ignoremeplz chapter 24 . 3/9/2011
Eh? Is that it? Besides a kinda weird beggining, and a few errors here and there, THIS STORY WAS AWESOME!
Vonni here.

... What was this about again? xDD

I COMPLETELY forgot, like, it like, disappeared from my mind. All I really remember is a purple haired chick, my cameo, and the purple haired chick digesting her own stomach lining on a long voyage to Irk.

xDD Wat.
SkyDrops chapter 23 . 2/14/2011
yay! they got away! anyway hope you update soon..
SkyDrops chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
i'm gonna point out that you typed 'shape na doclor' instead of shape and color when you were describing foodcourtia.
Miko Hayashi chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
You need to update soon! XD I wanna see what happens to the smeets! And those little smeets are probably inside her womb (or uterus) but I can't imagine 5 at once. xD Poor Rain is gonna have a relatively large belly when they're fully grown. lmao xD Zim has to be involved more!
Invader Catara chapter 23 . 7/7/2009
that was reall good :D are you going to add another chapter soon?
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 23 . 3/16/2009
5... wow!

I thought you were actually going to kill Dax?
Liani Risate chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Hot Topic has plenty of stuff. I actually have seen GIR slippers. What you'll find depends on whether you go to a store or the internet. ()
Okumatte chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
I like this story so far... but I don't get how Rain can go on the mission at Dib's house. She would be so far away from Zim... I just don't get it, but I really like the story!
theifkingbakura1 chapter 22 . 11/4/2008

The smeet cant die!

I love Dax!
TallestBlue chapter 22 . 11/3/2008
NO! POOR DAX. NO! POOR OTHER PEOPLE/IRKENS! I"M SOO CONFUSED! WHO TO WORRY FOR I DONT KNOW! * Blows up, then reasembles* YAYS! NOW I FEEL VETTER!Please update soon please! My sqeedilySpooch will explode! It will, its happened! Plese update, sorry about not updating PAKless, I have writers block.

From you almighty tallest,

Martineau! .
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 22 . 11/3/2008
Aw if you were gonna kill Dax (which i knew you were lol) you could have killed him in a more brutal way! lol Smashed into a wall is a bit tame especially for you you sicko! lmao
Haha. Code orange.