Reviews for Shattered
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
He's on a bear, Mr. Worst needs another 'a' to be "sorrows here, Batman" it really confused me there. That or I just suck at anagrams, I just thought that the rescramble had to have all of the letters there from the original. Just saying. I'll go to my corner now... Oh and I love Sorrow, I love how she's so believable as a real Batman villain. And I just wanted to snuggle her after what Teng did to her. And then I wanted to rip out his lower gastro intestinal tract and strangle hill then to play jump rope with.
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Hmm... cool.

Sorrow's turned into quite a dark character, hasn't she?
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
Poor Diego,no good deed goes for Eddie and the Dog...that was hilarious!I'm sure that next time he carjacks,he'll make darn sure that there are no loving in the .Its not so much that Eddie's girls have no taste,its that Eddums has no taste!A sequined unitard?Eeww.I wouldn't want to look like cross between a toad with a flu or a disco ball either..but I sure would to have seen Sorrow dressed like .:)
Fireflymaiden chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I love this story! You really are a good author! Sorrow has a nice background, which I hope to hear more of, and shes well developed as a whole. I look forward to future installments. Though I am a diehard riddlerOC fan I really like this one.
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
A house to house search? I'll bet that was Harley's .
Twinings chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
EDDIE!

I mean...oh, what the hell. YAY! This chapter made me happy. I love to read anything you write, but especially your Riddler.

Al says, "Ooh! Is this by Checkerboards? Chapter 5! I'm going to have to read it. She already has my pre-emptive approval, I'm sure." And she gave me the double thumbs up and left.

Twinings chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Oh, Jervis. Oh, Alfred. Oh, everything else that made me smile. Great chapter!

Random side note: the words I had to type just now to prove my humanity were "ginned dollars". That just begs for an explanation.

BloodofthePen chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
WHAT? NO WAY...

I would have thought that bloody sadistic idiot would lay low for a while.

HARLEY, IVY, HELP!

Please update soon!
BloodofthePen chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Whoo! I am officially back online! (As you probably guessed the minute you saw this review.) What better way to celebrate than by enjoying some new chapters? Or at the very least relatively new.

Lovely chapter, by the way! I'm glad someone FINALLY told Sorrow that Teng is rotting in prison. It seems we have lots of revenge to look forward to! o

I'll be contacting you again soon, by the way, now that my computer is virus-free!
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
omg!Sorrow sends the Joker after Teng,the Joker goes nuts(even more so)when he finds out that Teng may have used his Smilex,the Joker attacks Blackgate,Teng escapes,Harley and Ivy are released,Eddie throws a tantrum and gets released too,Teng breaks into Arkham and kidnaps poor Sorrow and starts his experiments on her !I don't know if I can wait long for the next chapter.:)
Silvercat chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
This shouldn't be as funny as it is. I've missed your stories!
Rashadian chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
OH NO! This is bad...

Great writing, again! I hope you'e having a good summer!
Twinings chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
SAMMICH!
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Poor Eddums,his henchgirls left him for the Mad Hatter! fond as I am of Jervis,I couldn't leave Eddie or Jonathan(if I was henching for either one)for him.:)I am glad that Sorrow has gotten her grove back but unfortunately it looks like so has the Joker.I can feel a shudder of dread going down my spine too.:( What's a sammich? And update soon please.:)
Twinings chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
The description in this chapter was just superb. And your characterization of Ivy makes me very happy inside.