Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Ya know you should really work on the many other stories that you've put on hold. Too many doesn't give ya a good reputation And makes me question on whether to follow you or a story. And I say this because I have a story I that refuse to republish for a third time until I actuslly know where i want it to go. It's been a work in progress for 10 years . So keep this in mind as you write.
MissAnimeMiss chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
I know its been for every since you last updated but i really hope that you haven't' forgotten about this story. Please update soon!
Clare chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Hey just started reading and am hooked really enjoying kai and rissa's relationship please continue this great story you have a huge amount of talent
Manoj chapter 37 . 4/2/2014
Please continue this fast
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 37 . 12/21/2013
Voltaire doesn't know his grandson very well if he thinks it would be easy killing him. Kai received the same training as Rissa, didn't he? He's just as strong and capable as she is. Update soon!
Minij Akane chapter 35 . 9/20/2013
Konnichi Wa!
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Akane
Winter-Angel17 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I like it so far :)
Minij Akane chapter 34 . 7/29/2013
Good! And the heat is on! The air in that room is so suffocating!
Can't wait for more! :)
-Akane
Takara Matsudaira chapter 34 . 7/22/2013
Yaya! New chappie! Beginning was awesome! I love these couples oh so much! I think I had a little too much chocolate... I'm all hyperactive right now! Lol
DementoFantasy chapter 34 . 7/20/2013
Daww bummer, update soon :)
BadmanTing chapter 34 . 7/19/2013
Quite a while since the last chapter (sorry but this is an amazing story and i hate waiting for another chapter!)
That aside new chapter was good. I hope kai and samantha get over their problems, hate seeing them argue
Minij Akane chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
GAH! I LOVE this story so so much! I'm hoping you update soon!
Akane
Takara Matsudaira chapter 33 . 6/4/2013
So Kai to save his girl just to threaten her in the end, and then to have her meet his challenge. Nicely done, my friend, nicely done! :)
DementoFantasy chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
FINALLYYYY LOVEE ITTTTTT HURRAHHH!
Takara Matsudaira chapter 32 . 5/10/2013