Reviews for Let's Jump!
bellarkeluv17 chapter 2 . 6/25
THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER I HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT HOW THEY MET ALL BECAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOGETHER YOU MUST MUST MUST WRITE MORE THEY ARE PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE COUPLES OF ALL TIME AND THE BEST OF RORY'S BOYFRIENDS THEY ARE PERFECT AND I AM TOTALLY PULLING A RORY AND RAMBING SO MORE MORE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
irisandlights chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
THIS. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW LOGAN SHOULD HAVE PROPOSED. I saw this all happen in my head like it was right there on the TV screen. You got their characters and personality just down-pat for this. Aaaaahhhhhh I wish more than anything I could see this played out for real! 3 3 3
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
ahhh ur an amazing author! please please please finish the stories! they are soo good! ahhhhh i wanna see the wedding then how everyone reacts!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
oh wow! loves it! do it girlfriend!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
ohhhhhhh no that field (just the two of them) PERFECTION! i loved it! had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading it! PERFECTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh soo sweet! i loves it! sweet beginnings! :)
emma chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
i love this story! I wonder who logan was going to call? was it lane?
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Stars Hollow! Update soon.
Giggles2010 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Luv
nali0403 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
i love the fluffy stuff! i can't wait to see the wedding, where and how everything works out after, how they tell their family, etc. i can't wait...please update soon!
e13 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
please update
Gift chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
I honestly think him proposing where they first jumped together wasn't too cliched but just right and was the right push to make Rory jumped again.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
please update!
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
This is a great story.
ggfan chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Great story...I hope you update soon!