Reviews for Let's Jump!
noddingheadgirl chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
i cant see rory gettin married with out her mother even tho in the show her mom did it w/o tellin rory...cant wait for the next chapter tho :)
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
cool story idea! i love the rogan interaction.
Whitelight72 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
He should go get Lane to step in as her maid of honor or something. That way she has someone there for her too.
Amber611 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Amazing fic, I LOVE it! :) It's Romantic, Sweet, Funny and Loving! I feel like I'm watching Gilmore Girls again! :)

Not to mention you nail the characters, and the Rogan relationship!

I LOVED and ADORED Logan's purposel! ) It was straight from the heart and honest, just SO romantic and Beautiful, Awesome job on it! :)

I love the idea of them eloping instead of Lorelai and Chris, that's SO cool! :) Plus Rory's pre-marriage freak out was SO Cute, I Loved that! :)

I'm definitely hooked on this fic, and I Can't Wait to read more to see what happens next! :) Again, Awesome job and please keep up the Amazing work! :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Take Care,

Amber :)
hellohannnah chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
i love it! please please please update soon!
ange87 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
i love your fic and i wait with impatience the wedding so update soon please!
iyasunflower chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
cute chapter. Rory will definitely have a freak out moment. I'm so glad Logan thought of calling someone for Rory. I can't believe she is actually getting married without her mom being there. looking forward to the wedding.
Kat321 chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Interesting story. It's too bad Rory doesn't want Lorelai there but I'm curious as to where you're taking this.
Kat321 chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Just read this chapter. The field was WAY better than the Eiffel Tower! Nice job!
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Cute, I think all brides have to have a small freakout on their wedding day, lol
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
she could have had Lane there LOL. just saying why not? lol I loved it there's no way of saying no to Logan, I loved this it was amazign so cute. I love Logan! :D *thud*
lexhuntzberger chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
That's so cute :) I love Logan! I wish he were real and could do all that cute stuff for me lol (I wonder what my bf would think haha) I loved her freak out and oddly when she started babbling the first time I knew she couldn't decide which one :) I'm good with incoherent words lol

As for a place, I don't know. Um... where are they? Perhaps the field? Logan could have transformed it into some flowery fairytale setting? Just a suggestion :)
AminalLuv chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Fluffy filler is good, as long as it isn't all the time. I wonder who Logan called-was it Lane? I kind of wish they had had sex on the counter, not that I can't understand why Rory wanted to wait. The're just so darn cute together :)
halfadash chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
i'm really concerned about lorelai not being there...even if rory were eloping, lorelai should be there. it's almost lorelai/christopher-esque, with rory not letting any of her close family/friends know. it makes me a little nervous.

the writing, of course, is impeccable, and i look forward to an update.
smartprettyawkward chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I really liked it! Rory would freak out about all the details & of course the handsome Huntzberger would come in & save the day (so long as they make it down the aisle, I'll be happy!) And I like the direction you say you're going to take it- I could see this first year being extremely hard for them. Please update soon! :)
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »