Reviews for Let's Jump!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
update soon
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Being togetherperfect remedy. You did a good job of showing Rory's freak outs and how Logan always manages to make it better. Very good job with the chapter, and I can't wait for you to update again!
MegaMe15 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Haha are they seriously going to let Finn marry them, haha sweet! I love it! Great chapter, cant wait for more!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I just found this story, and I LOVE IT!

Fantastic job, and update soon!
Amber611 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
This fic is Awesome so far, I LOVE it! :) It's Funny, Cute, and Sweet! Plus you nail the Rogan relationship, and their characters! :) And Aw...I LOVED and ADORED the purposel, SO Sweet and Beautiful! :) Amazing idea on that! :)

I also Loved how you wrote the closenes of them afterwards, that was Really Beautiful! LOL, Rory and her wedding planning! Plus Very Hot steamy scene between them too!

Wow, she wants to elope, that cliffie is killing me, LOL! :) Again Awesome job so far, I'm definitely hooked and I Can't Wait to read more to see what happens next! :) So please keep up the Awesome work, and Thanks for sharing! :)

Take Care,

Amber :)
lexhuntzberger chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
I think your stories are the only ones I ever review anymore haha

I loved it! I can't believe... well I can... that they are eloping :) and Finn is definitely the cherry on top :) Great job J!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
I love it! Please continue soon!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
update soon
sailor cyanide chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
nice cliffie!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
WOW! that was amazing! I would elope with Logan. This was so amazing, I just love to read your fics, cause you're great in writing them, and wow I love them. I should ask something but I kinda go with it, I mean I understand why she's afraid of telling Lorelai. but Idon't give that much thought to her, I mean seriously. so great job!
Shadowfury21 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Good story...good chapter. ;)
PuppiesRCute chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Update soon you can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that. I liked the chapter.
halfadash chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
i sense this isn't going to be quite that simple...and i like it.
gilmoreluver06 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
1. will they elope?

2. will Rory call Lorelai and Luke and let them know so they can be there?

3. will Rory end up pregnant?

4. what about rory and logan;s career's will they still accomplish them?

5. where are they going to live still in CT, Stars Hollow, Cali,NYC... where?

6. will Rory ask Lorelai about having a baby and whether she thinks she should have one and be a good mom?

7. will Rory talk to Logan about having a baby?

8. what will he say will he be freaked scared as happy as he can be nervous what?

9. Will he help her raise the baby or just take off like Chris because he's not ready to be a dad?

10. who will be in the delivery room with Rory will she ask Lorelai to be there if Logan is not?

11. will Logan be there or will he miss the birth of his child?

12. wil they be stay at home parents and just work from home?

13. what will the huntzberger/Gilmore's say about all this?

14. where wil this wedding be and who will be invited?

15. will it be big/small/ colorful, or just low key?
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I lovedd the proposal it was very fitting! Please contine soon!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »