Reviews for Let's Jump!
AminalLuv chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Fluffy filler is good, as long as it isn't all the time. I wonder who Logan called-was it Lane? I kind of wish they had had sex on the counter, not that I can't understand why Rory wanted to wait. The're just so darn cute together :)
Deathstar1853 chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
i'm really concerned about lorelai not being there...even if rory were eloping, lorelai should be there. it's almost lorelai/christopher-esque, with rory not letting any of her close family/friends know. it makes me a little nervous.

the writing, of course, is impeccable, and i look forward to an update.
smartprettyawkward chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I really liked it! Rory would freak out about all the details & of course the handsome Huntzberger would come in & save the day (so long as they make it down the aisle, I'll be happy!) And I like the direction you say you're going to take it- I could see this first year being extremely hard for them. Please update soon! :)
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
update soon
SassyReaderGirl chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Being togetherperfect remedy. You did a good job of showing Rory's freak outs and how Logan always manages to make it better. Very good job with the chapter, and I can't wait for you to update again!
MegaMe15 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Haha are they seriously going to let Finn marry them, haha sweet! I love it! Great chapter, cant wait for more!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I just found this story, and I LOVE IT!

Fantastic job, and update soon!
Amber611 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
This fic is Awesome so far, I LOVE it! :) It's Funny, Cute, and Sweet! Plus you nail the Rogan relationship, and their characters! :) And Aw...I LOVED and ADORED the purposel, SO Sweet and Beautiful! :) Amazing idea on that! :)

I also Loved how you wrote the closenes of them afterwards, that was Really Beautiful! LOL, Rory and her wedding planning! Plus Very Hot steamy scene between them too!

Wow, she wants to elope, that cliffie is killing me, LOL! :) Again Awesome job so far, I'm definitely hooked and I Can't Wait to read more to see what happens next! :) So please keep up the Awesome work, and Thanks for sharing! :)

Take Care,

Amber :)
lexhuntzberger chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
I think your stories are the only ones I ever review anymore haha

I loved it! I can't believe... well I can... that they are eloping :) and Finn is definitely the cherry on top :) Great job J!
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
I love it! Please continue soon!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
update soon
sailor cyanide chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
nice cliffie!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
WOW! that was amazing! I would elope with Logan. This was so amazing, I just love to read your fics, cause you're great in writing them, and wow I love them. I should ask something but I kinda go with it, I mean I understand why she's afraid of telling Lorelai. but Idon't give that much thought to her, I mean seriously. so great job!
Shadowfury21 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Good story...good chapter. ;)
PuppiesRCute chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Update soon you can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that. I liked the chapter.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »