Reviews for Let's Jump!
halfadash chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
it is a bit cliched, but i do like it. just to point it out, in "Who cares if their still young?", you should use they're. sorry, i'm anal when it comes to those things. but i enjoyed this chapter.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
aww that was cute! raelly great. who wouldn't take the jump with such a sexy sexy sexy man? :D
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
aw that was adorable and cute! and allkinds of fluff that I need. thanks!
envaok chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
"let's jump"... how much i wished she would say this at the end of 7th season...:S but now it's coming true.. thank yoou for that:hug:

update soon! great story!
dolce-vita chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
that was so cute! I loved the proposal... I think that would have been the perfect way to propose, not infront of everyone... just them at a place that means so much to them... please continue, I enjoyed it very much:)
smartprettyawkward chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Much better than the Eiffel Tower, I think the field was the perfect place. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
update soon
phips chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
aww cute..i love that she said yes.
rl4ever chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
I think this is how the real proposal should have happened. This is a great story. Keep up the good work.
iwannabegilmore chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
love it
Janey chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
This is a million times better than the Eiffel Tower. I am very interested to see where this story goes from here. There will certainly be room for plenty of conflict with the opinions of the families, etc. I always thought Rory and Logan should have ended up together. Their story and their connection was just too great to have it end.
Rayc Petite chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
No, much better than the Eiffel tower thing.

THAT would have been cliche.

This one had meaning to it... and although the speach may have been sappy, I think that's what marriage proposals are supposed to be.
chocoholic4824 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
i love this story so much! actually i love all your stories. i'm really glad you didn't make him propose on the eiffel tower. It's so cliche and it reminds me of tom cruise (urgh!) proposing to katie. great chapter, and i hope to read more soon.
PuppiesRCute chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
I liked how Logan took her back to where they begin (I guess you could say) to propose to her. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
girlygirl1212 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
its great! not too chiched... i need a little of that in my life...
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »