Reviews for Let's Jump!
Deathstar1853 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
i sense this isn't going to be quite that simple...and i like it.
gilmoreluver06 chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
1. will they elope?

2. will Rory call Lorelai and Luke and let them know so they can be there?

3. will Rory end up pregnant?

4. what about rory and logan;s career's will they still accomplish them?

5. where are they going to live still in CT, Stars Hollow, Cali,NYC... where?

6. will Rory ask Lorelai about having a baby and whether she thinks she should have one and be a good mom?

7. will Rory talk to Logan about having a baby?

8. what will he say will he be freaked scared as happy as he can be nervous what?

9. Will he help her raise the baby or just take off like Chris because he's not ready to be a dad?

10. who will be in the delivery room with Rory will she ask Lorelai to be there if Logan is not?

11. will Logan be there or will he miss the birth of his child?

12. wil they be stay at home parents and just work from home?

13. what will the huntzberger/Gilmore's say about all this?

14. where wil this wedding be and who will be invited?

15. will it be big/small/ colorful, or just low key?
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I lovedd the proposal it was very fitting! Please contine soon!
blueyed18 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Love the new story, even more now that we have the next chapter!
Deathstar1853 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
it is a bit cliched, but i do like it. just to point it out, in "Who cares if their still young?", you should use they're. sorry, i'm anal when it comes to those things. but i enjoyed this chapter.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
aww that was cute! raelly great. who wouldn't take the jump with such a sexy sexy sexy man? :D
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
aw that was adorable and cute! and allkinds of fluff that I need. thanks!
envaok chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
"let's jump"... how much i wished she would say this at the end of 7th season...:S but now it's coming true.. thank yoou for that:hug:

update soon! great story!
dolce-vita chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
that was so cute! I loved the proposal... I think that would have been the perfect way to propose, not infront of everyone... just them at a place that means so much to them... please continue, I enjoyed it very much:)
smartprettyawkward chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Much better than the Eiffel Tower, I think the field was the perfect place. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
update soon
phips chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
aww cute..i love that she said yes.
rl4ever chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
I think this is how the real proposal should have happened. This is a great story. Keep up the good work.
iwannabegilmore chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
love it
Janey chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
This is a million times better than the Eiffel Tower. I am very interested to see where this story goes from here. There will certainly be room for plenty of conflict with the opinions of the families, etc. I always thought Rory and Logan should have ended up together. Their story and their connection was just too great to have it end.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »