Reviews for That Ain't My Truck
frankytory chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
ok i feel like crying now:'( and idk why, this just makes me feel bad for Jacob. i allways liked jacob and yeah this is making me feel really bad for him all over agian. it is like reading eclipse or breaking dawn over again... at lest i know he ends up happy in the twilight saga!:) ok now i am better! I am confused on where u were planning on taking this story, like i said b4 i felt like i was rereading eclipse or breaking dawn.
mickey160 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
that's interesting and different... usually i don't read the lyrics in the middle of a story, but those really do go with what you wrote.
Edward.love.of.my.existance chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a really great story. Usually, SongFics aren't my favorite, because the songs don't make sense, but this was really good. I think you portrayed Jacob's POV wonderfully. Even though I am on team Edward, this FanFic made me feel incredibally bad for Jacob. I don't dislike him, and I hate when people trash talk him, but there are many reasons they wouldn't work out. I have to say that you are an amazing writer and had me on the verge of tears. (I cry alot during movies or stories. Not in real life though.) I want to say that (I know this will mean nothing to you but) you are officially on my top three list of authors on FanFiction. The other two are Ashel-13 (Of course) and Daddy's Little Cannibal. Sorry for wasting your time with all my chit-chat, but again. You are an amazing writer.
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
DUDE! I love this song! It's totally kickass.

And I love country music-commenting to a statement that most people don't like country, or something like that.

This was an awesome fic! I liked it.
Leaf wants you chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
awe poor Jacob

he never had a chance

its really cute tho
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Even though I hate Jacob and his love for Bella, I really liked this fanfic!

I mean, the song co-existed with what was going on, and it just fit like a puzzle.

I loved it when Jake saw Eddie and Bella kissing- Karma's a bitch, dog!

Even so, out of all the compassion in my heart, one TEENY (that seemed oxymoronic) little amount of it feels sorry for Jake. *shudder* Well, that felt strange typing. I'm glad THAT is over with!

Again, great job!
what-about-edward chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
WOW! that seriously was the coolest one shot i have ever read! there is so much emotion coming from him that it made me feel what he was felling in the first two sentences that i read! amazing cant even describe the way you write. and congrats on the marrage by the way, ashel-13 is like the coolest girl on here!
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
you sort of make me feel sorry for him. boo . he deserves SOMEBODY but he needs to leave bella alone. I liked it. BUT i feel stupid, because IF i have heard the song, i cant remember it, but I haven't always listened to country so if its old, i dont know it... anyway, i REALLY need to shut up. I have this bad habit of babbling when im (not tired...) but up late. I really SHOULD go to sleep, but I haven't had internet for a week and im going through withdrawl!
asdfgjdksla chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hey, that was awesome. That song really fit. :D
Miss CoCo Lynn chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Well since I was finished with "The Other Culen" I decided to rea dthis and I liked it. I loved how the song matched up with the story[well except Edward has a Volovo and the song is a truck but hey... it still worked..lol]... This was my first songfic. I am totally Team Edward but awe, poor Jake. He needs to imprint on someone already! :D And Kudos on using a country song! :)

Loretta
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
It's times like these that I actually feel sorry for the mutt.

...But those moments are brief.

Though I have to say, it is rather mean of Edward using his power like that...

Ha, I make him sound like Superman or something.
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This is one of my favorite songs and I love the way you wrote the fic to it! ]
tennisjunkie chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I so rarely read songfics... but this happens to be one of my favorite songs, so I thought I'd drop by. I'm a little confused. Did Edward cheat? If so, that seems very out-of-character. I liked the voice that you gave Jacob, but I don't think Bella would ever really pick Jake over Edward.

It was a nice piece. Good work.
hyacinthblu chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Did Anybody read the Preface of Breaking Dawn. It was on Twilight Fans On Myspace, but they took it off. I Could e-mail it to you

Twilight Fans.