Reviews for Holy Morphs Envy A Radar
dragonmaster 63 chapter 23 . 6/28
when can we expect the sequel to this? if you ate still actively writing
venom90 chapter 17 . 4/24
hoping you put hermoine back in the relationship.
Kinda just ditched hermione huh?
Temporal Knight chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
So I like the general idea here and I'm always a fan of the Honks ship. There are a few issues though. The grammar and spelling does leave quite a bit to be desired. It actually comes across as English being your second language. It's definitely still readable but is still a bit off putting. At times there is a bit too much "tell" rather than "show" but the writing is not wooden so that part isn't really too noticeable for the most part. I think the boundaries in their relationship are honestly a bit nebulous. They sleep together every night but that is barely even glossed over and they don't seem to have progressed beyond kissing. Kissing is great and all but kissing for an hour straight is...a bit unrealistic.

Anyway it has promise but a good editing run would help immensely.
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Why don't they just use the room of requirements to sleep together?
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Sigh, I would have stunned all of them, then silenced them, and finally put sticky charms on the walls ceiling and floor and stickied them to those places and left. But seriously Nym tells him she may have a way to see him nearly every day but then doesn't explain it even after Dumbydore said it was okay already? Jeeze she needs to start being more open and nicer.
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Meh she really needs to stop dropping food and shit down his back.. other than that, they are pretty cute together.
TeganCappa chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
What did you do to them? Harry/Tonks before Hogwarts was entirely different than the present Harry/Tonks. These last 2 chapters KILLED the story. Sorry.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Why did I continue reading? You need to include a warning at the start of this "story". Maybe something like "Unnecessary drama and tired rehashed Weasley personalities"
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
Why even have Hermione come into the relationship at all? Not to mention the common Ron wants to own Hermione and love potion Ginny. This does nothing but lowers what was already a poor attempt at a Harry/Tonks story. Better luck next time.
marcus nightfire chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
Nice story wish youd do another harry tonks pairing this one was interesting
enji-benjy chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
Why did Harry bother doing anything other than Killing Ron? Just seams poinless to me.
enji-benjy chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
so... nothing was done about Dumbles? The fact he tried to perform a ritual on Harry that by Dumbles own admission could kill him. Or the fact that the Des 'have' him? We're just ignoring Voldemort essentially winning the war?
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
to pose as a student.
everything so he can get the money from the Will.
because she is a creapy stalker.
he's never left the wizarding world.
prescience.

The real question is why does a metamorphmagus losing their virginity change them any more than it would a normal person?
enji-benjy chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Tonks had that conversation with her ex in the changing room?