Reviews for Holy Morphs Envy A Radar
Harmony of the Horizon chapter 9 . 4/26
This is a really great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens when Harry learns to Apparate, because we know there's gonna be shenanigans. Also, the game you call Bananas is also played where I live, but it's called Stop the Bus. I don't personally enjoy it but my friends like it.
Twiztedcj chapter 23 . 3/7
plz put up a sequel
Rachel chapter 23 . 2/19
Where is the sequal? This was pretty amazing.
VonPelt chapter 18 . 2/10
The whole Hermione as part of the relationship plot is completely useless and of no further consequence. It adds nothing.
Loveandpower chapter 16 . 1/16
So wait Ron is a snake now? Oh cool extra target practice!
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
That was positively evil, ending a story with a cliffie. Still I loved it, and will immediately check whether there is a sequel. If there isn't I hope you will write one soon.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Well, so far Tonks comes off as desperate, a little creepy, and more than a little stupid. If she doesn't want anyone asking her to change her body parts, then freakin' not telling them she can is the obvious solution. If it's that big of a deal to her, just hide the ability. Morph into a shape she likes, find a guy to go out with, and do so. No fuss, no muss. And literally all that she does or says so far involves one guy after another. I'm not impressed with your Tonks so far.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 23 . 10/18/2016
Just love story so far, Can't wait for the next update
swords chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
Why the hell is it always a bloody katana?
For an English sword made long ago? A proper English Broadsword is the only way to go.
dragonmaster 63 chapter 23 . 6/28/2016
when can we expect the sequel to this? if you ate still actively writing
venom90 chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
hoping you put hermoine back in the relationship.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2016
Kinda just ditched hermione huh?
Temporal Knight chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
So I like the general idea here and I'm always a fan of the Honks ship. There are a few issues though. The grammar and spelling does leave quite a bit to be desired. It actually comes across as English being your second language. It's definitely still readable but is still a bit off putting. At times there is a bit too much "tell" rather than "show" but the writing is not wooden so that part isn't really too noticeable for the most part. I think the boundaries in their relationship are honestly a bit nebulous. They sleep together every night but that is barely even glossed over and they don't seem to have progressed beyond kissing. Kissing is great and all but kissing for an hour straight is...a bit unrealistic.

Anyway it has promise but a good editing run would help immensely.
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Why don't they just use the room of requirements to sleep together?
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Sigh, I would have stunned all of them, then silenced them, and finally put sticky charms on the walls ceiling and floor and stickied them to those places and left. But seriously Nym tells him she may have a way to see him nearly every day but then doesn't explain it even after Dumbydore said it was okay already? Jeeze she needs to start being more open and nicer.