Reviews for Nocturnal Activities
meleander chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So where is continuation?
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hahahaha. Nice!
Niori chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I wonder if it's even possible for them to NOT be interuppted.

Great story. Tres hot.
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
don't know what to say. great! It's about the 10th time (or so) that I've been reading this story and it's never losing it's heat! I love it!
samkicksass chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
HA! Loved it! Oddly enough I'm reading this on a hot Southern summer evening as a storm is starting to brew.
brainfear chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
dang, i don't know how many times i've read that story but it's gets better every time i read it. just to let u know, it's one of my favourites. yaaa girl!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
AHHH! That was amazing! I read this a while ago; it's just as good the second time! Beautifully and tastefully written, yet still steamy and fun! Perfect potrayal of the characters and how they would act in the given situation. PLEASE write more!
ttrobinson chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
you're my favorite fan fic writer. I hope you write more soon.
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
that waz a great story. I loved it. It waz completely awesome, sweet and captured the R/M interaction quite well. Great. ~( 8
nat chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Very well written...We need a sequel!
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
Gotta love that ending! He's getting all wet, *incessent girlish giggiling*
bj on the plateau chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
whoa! Stands quite well on it's own, but a sequel would be enjoyable. You kept everyone in character quite nicely.
Caren chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Wow! Steamy action, indeed. I love these 'almost' situations between Roxton and Marguerite. Well done, Susan! Look forward to more...
Lost-Crew chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Excellent story! I enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the good work!
anyanka nsi chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
good story. i love all of your work...i've read everything you've posted at . great shtuff