Reviews for Abandoned Me
AliceInScribbleLand chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
okay so i'm starting my review here, because well i know when i have long stories one review on the whole piece kinda sucks... i love it so far this is such a great idea and the new house is definatly a cutie great job :)
waquas chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
I've read and re-read this story about six times, your Cuddy is very good. Her voice and thoughts are just right. I'm anxiously waiting for more chapters. Please give us more.

Love the premise of House still dragging on with amnesia (or is he faking now, just to keep Cuddy), also how to reconcile with Wilson...

Hum, More Please :)
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 16 . 7/16/2008
Please update soon.
Baroqueen chapter 16 . 7/15/2008
Great story, I love the way you write and the idea. I'm really curoius how the story goes on :D
murphycat chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Good story. When do we get more?...soon? :D
dlb42694 chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
love it please update
MoniBolis chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
Alison – let me drop my panties for you, House – Cameron.

ha ha ha ha
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
hey! another awesome chapter! i hope u update again soon! - :)
HuntingPeace chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
I love the interraction between Cuddy and House. Please update again asap.
f1ameseeker chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
Nice chapter, great interaction between Wilson/Cam y House/Cuddy. A jealous Cuddy was also fun to watch. Update soon!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. I'm totally sensing some Wilson/Cameron right? Hopefully I'm not alone in that. I can't wait until House gets his memory back. I kinda want Angsty!Cuddy for a little while.
marychalloner chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
how could we forget about you? this story is awesome!please update soon!
HuntingPeace chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
I can't wait to read more interaction between House and Cuddy, but it's cool how he's slyly piecing parts of his life back together. Please update soon.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
hey! i liked House's tactic to getting Cameron to buy him lunch. another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
MiraKas3 chapter 15 . 6/30/2008