Reviews for Abandoned Me
f1ameseeker chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
Hey, nice chapter, great interaction between House and Cameron. And the tension with Chase was genious. It was awesome how House figured out Cameron in the end. Though I wanted to see her reaction. Well I'm still waiting for the encounter between House and Wilson, and since you said that there is a "storm" coming I'm looking forward to it.

Update soon!
myelevencents chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Great chapter... I have a feeling we're getting to some Cameron/Wilson stuff? Looking forward to it!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
I was kind of thinking that maybe Cameron would end up falling for Wilson. Is she? Please update very soon.
klutzysunshine chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens with House and Cuddy.
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Oh no, please dont turn it into a Hameron story...I want Huddy, a lot of Huddy :)!
marychalloner chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
i liked it! please more :D
myelevencents chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
So sweet! He actually did his clinic hours! Update again soon!
sweetandsombre chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
This fic is really great, I can't believe I only just found it!

I cannot wait for another update.
f1ameseeker chapter 14 . 6/14/2008
Great chapter, love the fast updates. It would be awesome if you can keep up that pace...

What a shock seeing House doing full Clinic Duty. But I think is time for you to make House interact with other characters, not just Cuddy. I think seeing his team would be in order at this point (Kutner, Taub, Thirteen, Foreman). Also I realy want to see Cameron relate with the "new" House, need to see her reaction, what would she think of him, etc. And don't forget that Wilson is bound to run into House now that he's back. Spice things up a bit...
klutzysunshine chapter 14 . 6/13/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. I loved House calling Cuddy by "Babe". It's totally a House thing to do, but I also think he would use "Baby." Are House and Cuddy going to exchange I love you's soon? I can't wait for that.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 14 . 6/13/2008
whoa...House actually doing clinic duty? no game boy or TV? that's definately a surprise.

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
myelevencents chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
I could never hate Cameron.. I do wish she wouldn't be such a downer, though. More please!
f1ameseeker chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Nice chapter and you broke some land speed record for that quick update. Keep it up. And now that you have brought Cameron to the big picture it would be nice to see her interact with this "new" House. Would she fall in love again? Make it happen please!
Abbeyannmd chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Aw, she was feeling so happy :(, I don't know what to think of Cam, but well, she needed her feet back on earth.

I can't wait for more.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
hey! i like this story so far! i hope u update soon! - :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »