Reviews for Abandoned Me
Klutzygirl33 chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. I hope Cameron leaves things alone. I liked Cuddy singing alone to the radio. What song was she singing? I've been listening to "Leather and Lace" on repeat for about a half hour, and I love that song so much. I've been picturing Amnesia!House and Cuddy singing it. Of course, I imagine every canon couple of any show singing it, but that's beside the point. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
marychalloner chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
liked it! cuddy was a bit ooc... but that's ok.. ii'm waiting for the next :D
Scuddyrific chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
OMG! You did a beautiful thing! THANK YOU!
f1ameseeker chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Nice chapter, sexy scene with good taste, not to graphical. I like this story very much, please update soon and get House back to work I beg of you!
momsboys chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Wow I am glad they got together. I hope everything works out for them. I will be waiting for the next chapter.
myelevencents chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Holy Moly! Good job with the smut. I wonder what Wilson would think? Maybe we'll find out? Can't wait for the next chapter!
marychalloner chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
I love this chapter!1 awesome job! please update soon!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
Great chapter. Update soon. Yay for Cuddy finally giving in. I hope House tells her he loves her, and I hope that when he regains his memories, he isn't mean to her.
Scuddyrific chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT, PLEASE! OH I LOVE IT!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Excellent story. Please update very soon.
realbtb chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
very nice, good job...hope it won't take too long for them to get back to the apartment P!
Nightstalcer chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Alright I will give u the pleasure of reading this review from me.

Well I can't really answer your question if there should be smut or not.

I would like smut as well as some angsty stuff, maybe House regaining his memories (but I do want a Huddy ending) but you should only wirte smut if you really want to do it, cuz otherwise it's going to be bad.

Smut is very difficult to write and if your heart isn't into it and you're only doing it, because some reviewers would like to read it, it won't be good.

So, I let you decide, I'm fine either way but I do slightly prefer the angsy-thingy.
Addicted1 chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
I love House's park activity-very plausible, and in-character with an amesiac House. Poor Cuddy; I hope House doesn't hurt her too badly. In terms of smut, I don't have any strong feelings. Thanks for the update!
Wizard-in-Disguise chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Aww, this is such an awesome chapter! I vote non-smut though because I never really like reading fanfics like that.
myelevencents chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Great chapter! I vote smut! More please!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »