Reviews for Chronicles of Outsider
Blood Shifter2 chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
i thought you said you were done with FF? but its nice to see you again. loved the chapter. can't wait to see what happens next. by the way, have a new email. wanna talk to you again. and we need to talk anyway.
Tremulous X.H chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Wow, this is amazing. I havent read the first "Outsider" srotries, but they seem very, very interesting from looking at this story.

Post more!
blood shifter chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
been wondering when you'd be comin back. i've missed ya. and your stories. especially outsider. be on the lookout. swoop and slash might make an appearance sometime soon. awesome chapter. hope to see you update soon.
ben revell chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
yay outsider is back (I was a bit convuesed when she was called crimson queen but now I understand why)

she has noone left form her monthers side that sucks well atlest the predators still know about her and knight is till alive but what happened to him to make him loseing his arm and part of his tail

please continue
blood shifter chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
is snake really dead? very good. update soon please.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Ahh. Outsider returns. With a private army under her nonetheless. Great Chapter Oracle.
blood shifter chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
oh. new preds. and whats with the new name? good job. can't wait to see how this all turns out. please update soon.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Revenge is normally a dish best served cold. Yet with Outsider it's the blade of a sword that does the talking for her eh Oracle?

Sorry I have not reviewd much. I'm still trying to sort the bugs out of my computer.

Well good luck hunting.

-The Shadow Syndicate
blood shifter chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
SQUE!

another Outisder fic. awesome. can't wait to see how this one turns out. hope its filled with action, suspense and blood. can't wait to see what happens next. update SOON please.