Reviews for Thundercrackers Pet
akakabuto999 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hilarios!Those idiots didn't even know that h-*Cougth*I won't spoil it for them XD
What I'd absolutly love is what happens when they find out! PLease make a sequel!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
lol!
Lin16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hysterical!

I'd type me compliments but its really hard to breath right now with all this laughter

i really should have saw that coming, but I'm glad i didn't. made the punch line that much funnier
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was absolutely hysterical

thanks for the hurt ribs, it was worth it
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh my gosh, 74? I wonder how many more it's going to take for them to realize what keeps killing them.

Great story, I was laughing so hard!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
YOU'RE ON THE FUKING MOON, YOU IDIOTS!

HUMANS NEED TO BREATHE, AND THERE'S NO AIR UP THERE!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Lol! I think they should get the next one 'right' i love these types of TF/Human pet fics!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw poor TC! someone tell him humans need oxygen to be on the moon eh? XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
gives a very unladylike snort of laughter Oh, Primus, that's horrible! XD You'd think they'd eventually realize that we depressurize in space. lol

(Note: Chances are the humans would be more likely to spontaneously explode as soon as TC's cockpit opened. ;) Your blood and other bodily fluids instantly boil when exposed to a vacuum, and the lack of pressure causes all your matter to pull away from itself. Once all that happens, /then/ it'd freeze. XD )
NinjaDP chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
The plot, the human's side of the story, and the somewhat gruesome humour all made this story very interesting to me. Good job! I give this one *1/2 (4 and a half)stars only because I felt there were some parts you could have improved on. But all and all, great story!
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Poor poor John...and the 74 other humans. If only the decepticons had ever heard of "oxygen..." XD
Balrog Pimp chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
OMG, that was so hilarious! I love the macarbe humour, it's excellent, "Four hours later and a pile of 74 dead humans lay on the moon." Fantastic! Dumb Decepticons not knowing why the humans kept dying but so funny! I love TC in this!
Dionski chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
LOL! wow... that's morbid... but still funny! ahaha!

oh my gosh 74! X_X
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Hilarious!
amber Kat chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
oh thats just dark and funny XD

(kinda watch the grammar though)