Reviews for The Nightmare Catcher
Carri007 chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Absolutely wonderful! But I hope you come back and finish this-it's not fun to just be left hanging...
WeepingAngel123 chapter 10 . 4/10/2009
Cor, I LOVED THIS!a I've just realised its been a couple o months since you've updated, but I'm still hoping for a update. The characterisation is perfect and I like this wholeplot...D D

PS:- Probably far to late but gd luck on ur GCSEs
bluedragon1836 chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
awesome.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Very clever. I'm almost feeling sorry for the Myatronian(s) who are responsible, even though what they're doing to those children is sick as. You've got one of the most original ideas for a fanfic in the Doctor Who section than I've ever seen here. The development is gradual but effective, and everything is put into place quite well. Good luck with completing this storyline.

gODSPEED!
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
Short but beautiful. I love it! Keep writing, even if it takes you a very long time to update!
bluedragon1836 chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
ooh, man this is really getting interesting
pablo chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Im not sure but is it "the pretty boy" as River Song called him that in the episode?
DanceOfTheVampires chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow, this girl is just like me!

I walked home through a park I love MCR and i'm an english geek! great first chapter really draws you in.
bluedragon1836 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
ohh, i'm so hooked.
BeautifulLetdown11 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Oh my gosh! "She is returning" written on the statue from "The Stone Rose"! Awesome idea _. Also, I want you to know that "the Oncoming Babble" is quite possibly my favorite description of the Doctor, ever.

Another great chapter - I'm looking forward to more!
Nanette chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Good story
pazaz of nothing chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i've read the whole 6 chapters and I'm really impressed :)

please update soon, this si the best Doctor Who story i've read all year :)

Pazaz of Nothing
bluedragon1836 chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
ooh, i'm hooked. but I didn't catch the silence in the library reference. what was it?
pazaz of nothing chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Oh my GOSH

i adore this story, it's full of everything it should be

FLUFF and adventure and brilliant writing skills

PLEASE update soon

and PLEASE tell me what the library spoiler is, i can't spot it :S

x
The Unearthly Idiot chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Ho-ly crap. This story is so good! Please, please update soon!