Reviews for The Itch
Eternal-Flame-Babe chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Cute little zoranji's. *snickers* i love rhe way you captured usopp and luffys personaloties. This story was a riot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Absolutely gorgeous! Loved everything about it!
Samy :)
Nerisel chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I just love Zoro's thought process here, how physically he knows but psychologically...he hasn't quite caught up with his physical reflexes yet. Hahaha.
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
LOL! "The chairs were from the fight. The table was from something else." EPIC ENDING OF EPICNESS. LOL! I like this. It's cute, and makes me want to thwap Zoro on the head for being such a moronic idiot. Poor Sanji-chan... I'll cuddle him to make him feel better! (and make Zoro jealous. ) \()/
FFFG chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Zoro is an idiot. Basically that's the hilarious premise. Zoro. Is. An. Idiot. It was a little touch and go there for a while, as to whether or not I would brain Zoro. In the end he was deemed acceptable and would not be fried as human sacrifice to Eros. But man, what an idiot. KTN
Moveddd chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
ugh i love it. Great job!
Daikonko chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Zoranji's?! My side hurts from laughing
MissJudged chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Lovely! I really enjoyed it. Great work.
RobynLovesLemon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Lmao! I loved it! Thanx 4 lovely fic
remesy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
hehe, that was really good, I really liked it 3 great work!
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awesome story. It was hot, funny, fluffy at times...and I can totally imagine a Zoranji!
Aikat3rin3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was such an adorable story :) I really enjoy your work!
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This fic was great! Zoro characterization was especially fascinating and really spot-on. Robin-The-Great-Manipulator was really cool, too. Always had a feeling she had in her. _ But Romantic!Sanji was the best. Going along with Zoro's "itch" and still hoping to win him over. My heart went out to him.
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I enjoyed this on so many levels. First, I loved Robin for reprimanding Zoro. Getting into a 'friends with benefits' arrangement without knowing if the other person sees the arrangement as purely casual is not something to do to anyone, let alone a crewmate and nakama. I also loved the banter and humor and Luffy's input on everything. Mispelling love, making little "Zoranjis". And a pregnant barefoot Sanji in the kitchen image followed by the last sentence was just the cherry on top, only much better, because I don't like maraschino cherries. Oh, how I love this pairing.
LunaStories chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
As always, brilliant xD The ending was just so funny! :) Of course my dirty mind new what you were talking about... xD And Sanji pregnant is just...priceless... lol I can't really imagine it :D Anyways, this is my second time reading it (And I never re-read things un less they're really good which means you did well) and since I finally made an account I decided to give you your extremely late review :3 All in all, awesome story.