Reviews for Love Is Watching Someone Die
EVWTForever chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
I love the happy ending! i'm so glad Bella went back with the Cullen's and killed James! He so deserved that! I think the epilogue should include something along the lines of how life is in Denali...something like that! I can't wait for the epilogue~!
JennyDoe chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
Aww, awesome final chapter!

Congrats on finishing your student teaching! :D
BriseisRose chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
I really love this story! As for the epilogue, I'd like to see Bella and Edward together! It'd be so sweet to finally see them together after all that happened. :)
hot 101 chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
Loved this!.

There should definitely be some kissing and 'I love you's' in the epilogue haha!.Most definitely.

Great job!.
TopazEyes chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
This is really good!
ny88 chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
Wow great chapter, keep up the good work :D
Emmaline Rees chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I have some difficult feelings about this story and I didn't even read most of the first chapter.

First of all, I thought Alice couldn't see Bella because of her weird power that hasn't truly manifested until the fourth book.

Second, why would she think that Edward would come for her? There was no hint of Bella knowing Edward was stalking her in the book. Are we supposed to accept this?

Thirtdly, why are they professing their love to each other? Bella hasn't figured that out her love for Edward yet.

The sotry seemed intruiging, but the fallicies were annoying.
LPsDarkAngel chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
was wondering if it was ever going to end...it was a great story!
MyColdHeart chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
Yay!

I loved it!
caww chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
nice chapter. Yep sorry it's ending but new stories are good to read too.

caww
Sendmeonmyway chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
Oh no so that's the end? No sequel. No more...it's *gasp* over[ That's tragic. Of course I loved Bella kicking Jame's butt and not putting up with anyone's shit. That was too awesome how she killed him and didn't even back down. Go Bella! You rock girl.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
Robin.D chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
that was a good story... :) :)
TheSheWolf chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
i want to see the kiss scene between edward and bella
buggage chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
no! lol, i guess it had to end sometime. well the epi HAS to have a sensational kiss, HAS TO BE!
Darkness's Daughter chapter 16 . 4/17/2009
This was an awesome story! i can't wait for the last chapter!

-zukoluver45