Reviews for Escape
Silverleone chapter 1 . 2/13
This is really well written as far as I can see, no mistakes just yet!
bluesonicblast chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Oh, that poor little Pichu, getting its name used 4 other things.
GSlayer chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Interesting story you have here. I hope you can keep writing this! BTW Al can use alchemy without a transmutation circle.
Shinzochi chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
This is an AWESOME story and i look forward to the next chapter.
GhostCalumon chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW D: This was so good!

The reason was even thought you added so many OC's is because you gave them their own unique personality and style to them making them feel like real character's that belonged. I think you should put the story up for adoption, at least let the story pive on right? SInce it got so many possitive reviews and all.

Anyway the story was really interesting, and I like how strange things kept happening. Like questions kept popping up, but not too many questions. The compliated nature of the Cannons and the OCs blending in perfectly with one another was what made this story more interesting to read. Another thing I liked was the fact that you left your chapters off at good points like suspense or a question that lingered in everyone's mind. Your talent of storytelling kept every caught in the story and wanting more. That is why I am kind of depressed that this story had been stopped. I hope you at leas consider the adoption idea.
Pawky Pixie chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Oh poor Al XC all alone without Edward in the Pokemon world. You've done a great job of writing this story, I couldn't stop reading it until your last chapter and I really liked it. Keep up the good work. Are you gonna have Colonel Mustang get a pokemon too?
The Agent of Mystery chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
Riverfox237 chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
Hey, Phantom! Dude, it is so awesome that you're continuing this story! D Sorry it took me so insanely long to actually catch up on these chapters, but I forgot I had the emails for a while there. ; Anyhoo, I like the continuation so far! Very interesting with the bad guys finding out about Al's 'oddness', and the espeon. I would never have thought about the scenario behind Team Galactic having an espeon or umbreon; you just kind of forget that pokemon like that have to happen only if they really like you. Great job on this chapter! And thanks for continuing this most excellent crossover!
Muse Scroll chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Thank you for the sudden rush of entertainment! It's been a boring summer.

Either way, I'm interested to see how the worlds will change from these encounters, and I'm glad you're keeping that in mind as you go. Details are important.

As you continue to write, enjoy what you do! :D
Samswimmer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This story is really good! Do you ever plan on updatating it?
The Agent of Mystery chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Huza! I found an epic fanfic! :D But really, this is good. Please update! I'll give you cookies!
madmarie chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Really enjoying this, love the way it's from the Pokemon's point of view and crossing it with FMA, :D that just makes it awesome. I do agree with some of the other reviews that you're in danger of straying from the main plot too much but obviously I don't know where it's all going so I'm sure it'll stay clear. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Kanashii Kopper chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
This is the first pokemon fic I have ever read, and on top of that it's crossed with fma... you are doing a great job! though I do have to keep looking up the pokemon :p Oh well. Thank you for posting, and I'm looking forward to what happens next! :3
Momma Lici chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
A surprisingly good crossover. I would have never thought it. Kudos! 3
krourou2 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010

Evil Typhlosion fail

My partner on Pokemon Gold was a Typhlosion, named Typhlo, for lack of creativity. I even made my partner in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team a Typhlosion, in honor of the brave soldier of flames that had become my best friend and somewhat of an older brother to me. Ever since then, I've had a deep bond with my Pokemon, even if they are just programs; That's not what matters to me. What matters is that I'm fighting along side my best friends.

Unfortunately, about two or three years ago, my Gameboy SP and Pokemon Gold were drowned in my fish tank, so I can't save, and Typhlo, the closest I'd ever gotten to having a real sibling, was lost forever. I still haven't gotten over it; Sure, he was simply part of a game program, but to me, he was a being who cared for me as much as I cared for him. To this day, all of my Pokemon, especially my Torterras in Diamond and Pearl, Buddy and Terra, respectively, and even Buddy's namesake, my Sceptile in Emerald, are all like brothers to me, and for me, my Pokemon are all one big family.

However, unfortunately, Arceus, Darkrai, and Giratina think I don't care for them; they're thinking the opposite of reality. I care deeply for them, and I respect them as sentient, intelligent beings. Darkrai, who happens to be Jolly... What he thinks of me right now is not-so-Jolly. I only hope I can gain the trust of those three.

I haven't had Heatran for long, but she (yes, mine's a girl) thinks I'm "not bad, for a human". Shaymin, only level 31, has promised that they would "get stronger for my Kaleigh!"; I found this to be absolutely touching. Dialga, my first legendary, likes me as much as possible, and "when I walk alongside Kaleigh, I see wild Pokemon eyeing us enviously."

That, I admit, was quite an honor, coming from the Temporal Pokemon itself, who can distort time itself.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »