Reviews for Escape
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
Yes! An update! *Gives lots and lots of cookies* Thank you so much for an end to the clifhanger! *Gives more cookies* I had lost hope that you would ever update, but it looks like I was wrong. I'm somewhat miffed that you left us on a cliffanger again though...Anyway keep up the good work, I love how you have made your crossover very realistic.
SlasherMask chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
Waiting for update... No matter how long it takes...
sweetkakes35 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
okay, so as soon as i saw it was a pokemon crossover, i had my doubts..but this has turned out beautifully! a absolutely hope you find the time to update this story. and i think Mera with Ed is SO cute. brilliant i say!
hootpoop12 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
heheh u picked my thrid fav pokemon typhlosion!
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
XD ok i thought since it is a crossover with pokemon it was goin b a retarted fic, but turns out i love it! i dont lik the pokemon anime but i love the games, and u picked my favorite pokemon 2! (well it will b wen it evolves 2 luxray)
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Cool! Mera knows Volt Tackle, must got the move from her parent. Now Ed fighting a zangoose, original. I was kind of surprised by it. I hope to see Ed learn more about pokemon. Update soon!
Felix Falora chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
I'm glad my friend revealed this story to me. You make a crossover between Pokemon and Full Metal Alchemist work so well. I hope to see more in the future.
Siran 774 chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
I have been trying to find this story for a really long time! I'm so glad you finally posted an update! I really love this story your writing, but I didn't start my account until a few months ago. Can't wait to read more!
swack16 chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
Alright another update finally a trainer has come to explain things to ED about Pokemon!
Riverfox237 chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
*reads opening AN* ...Don't kill you? Crud, that means something disagreeable is about to happen...XP

Aw, that's nice, that the Munchlax isn't so bad, after all. :) One question, though: how are they communicating if they're in seperate legs? Shinx are small, so she should be down in the bottom of the foot. And that must be a small cage to fit inside the other leg... Sorry, I'm picking. I'm just a stickler for possible plot-holes. ;

I officially like Boro now. And it's kinda nice that there are starting to be more good pokemon. Esp. because we all know that Zangoose is going to tip the scales in a bad way...

XD I can so picture this scene in my mind, esp. when Ed and Al sweatdropped! XD And the scene w/ Mera clinging to Ed's head is SO CUTE! I can't believe you paired super-serious Ed w/ such a little cutesy pokemon, and it won't leave him alone! XD You are a GENIUS! GENIUS I SAY!

Ow...poor Tasha, having to suffer being banged around like that...

*applauds the big metal guy* Way to be the intelligent one, Al!

OH HOLY SNAP!

No, they got Al!Darnit, I was hoping there wouldn't have to be an actual swap of persons to get Daryn there! DARNIT!

On the bright side, though, hopefully this means that everyone will be able to be swapped back to their proper places in due time. 'Cause i KNOW you aren't going to abandon Al in the Pokemon universe...*glares meaningfully*

Lol, now I know why you put that remark at the tip! Nice cliffhanger! I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what hapens! Should be interesting to see how everyone reacts; and don't think that the fact of Tasha being in Ed's armor is lost on me. Great job on the new chapters, Dragon! I eagerly await the next enstallemtn!

*Riverfox sends Dragon another batch of cookies and a pokeball with her choice of pokemon inside of it to encourage fast writing and updating* :D

Ttys!
Riverfox237 chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
*momentarily immobilized with shock*

...Oh HOLY JAMAICAN COFFEE BEANS! IT GOT A KID! *spazzes*

THAT was a plot twist I was NOT expecting! DANG! That's crazy! I...I'm gonna stop rambling and keep reading now. *sweatdrops*

*is especially excited about this story now* :D

Aw, poor Tasha. I'm familiar w/ that line of thought (not from personal experience, thankfully); wondering if your've been born w/ the very thing you hate in your DNA. It's actually an important part of the plot in one of my own stories I'm working on. Thank goodness for sensible Arrow!

Ukk. Al's armor smells like blood? Wait, I know what that's from; the seal used to keep his soul attached to the armor is made of blood. o.0 That just sounded so weird, saying it.

I like Mera. She's a brave, spunky little Pichu! (Although I must admit to wishing she were a Pikachu... I like them more, what can I say? ;) XD I love the part where Ed seemed to sense she was dissing his height! *laughs* And then he runs into Al! And it's so sweet how Mera wants to be Ed's pokemon. Now if he can just get the brains to figure it out! It is a GOOD thing for Ed, too, or he'd be having a lot more trouble w/ constantly grabbing her like that! XD

*bounces giddily* Dang, this may be your best chapter yet! I'm so glad you uploaded the next one already, I have to see what happens to Daryn! (Awesome name, btw!) Great job, Drgon! Keep up the awesome work!

*Riverfox unloads a truckload of cookies, cupcakes, pizzas, and ice-cream in Dragon's frount yard to show how much she loves this chapter* :D
InkyManipulation chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
Now this is fun, as well as original! *grins* I like the idea of pairing Ed up with a Pichu, it's cute and fits him rather well. I'm definitely looking forward to more of this.

Inky
Riverfox237 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Whoo! Nice, intense chapter! D Great job, Dragon! Boy, that Munchlax is not nice.

*grins* You really have a thing for Electric-Types, dontcha? ;D

*cringes* Ah...I'll be honest...I would have rathered you didn't use the 's' word...

I like this fight between Al and Sirene! Very sweet! Lol, and Mera has a very funny and cute personality! There do seem to be a lot of Electric types, though. In fact, the only ones who've made an appearance are 3 Electric, 2 Normal, and 1 Fire. Any chance you could do a Water-Type if more appear? D ;D I loves the Water-Types! *beams*

Great job, Dragon! Good luck writing your next part! D I can't wait to see how they resolve this whole situation!

Take care, and ttys!

~Riverfox
mgunh1 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Yay! Munchlax I love Munchlax! Anyway, this has been really fun to read, I must say. Two of my favourite Manga/Animes in one story!

Just a suggestion, but maybe you should get a Psychic who can speak telepathically, like Alakazam, or a Lucario, who can naturally speak human. That would be fun. I'd love to see Ed's expression when a 'were-wolf chimera' starts talking to him. Priceless.

Anyway, enough of me butting in and telling you how to write your story XP

As always, looking forward to more.
Riverfox237 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
I don't know if my last review of this went through, so I'll rewrite it for now. You did a great job! And I liked the rewrite of the beginning of Ch.6! Keep up the great work! :D I hope Typhlosion lives and gets home someday.

Oo, yay, new pokemon! I'm guessing they will be rodent and canine in nature. Pikachu and Growlithe? Rattata and Houndour? Marill and Vulpix? Can't wait to find out! :D (What the heck, why are all of the dog-type pokemon Fire-Types?)

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

*Riverfox sends Dragon an encouraging batch of fresh chocolate-chip cookies*

Ttyl!