Reviews for Grow Up
lanenapr252005 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
good goog update am really li8king that brucas who do u think he called
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Cute story! It's funny, when I saw the whole Dr. Copeland first scene, I totally thought they'd pair brooke up with him... and then they just threw her in as one of "Lucas'Candidates." I think they are just messing with us! Go Brucas! Loved the ending.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Great fic, job well done.
quirkynerd chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i do agree with you about Lucas needing to grow up. Great mini story, I loved the way you wrote it!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
love it more more brucas and the gang love it update soon!
BizzareBavarian chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
really good story

I hope you continue :)
brookenlucas4eva03 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
drama lol
Tamarindo chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Hey Girl!

Just had to let you know that I really like this story. You know I'm not a big fan of Lucas or of Brucas (cause I think that Brooke is too good for him), but after watching the last few episodes Brucas is kind of growing on me. I loved teh whole Angie storyline and I was glad that Brooke had someone to lean on seeing as how Peyton and Haley have been preoccupied lately.

That said I must say that the whole Lucas wanting Brooke back, but Brooke is hiding her heart until she knows if Lucas is really ready to let go of Peyton and Lindsay and commit to her has grabbed me and taken hold.

I wouldn't say that I'm a Brucas forver fan, but I'm warming up to the idea of them.

Thanks for a great story! BTW, are you planning on updating Playing With Fire - Ya know how much I love that story.
BHop529 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I loved this story. And I totally agree with you. Brooke and Lucas can't be together now. Everything else in Lucas' life has to be resolved first. I think the finale was the first step in that direction. I believe that by the middle to end of s6 BL will be back together and it will be even more amazing than it was in s3! Great story!
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
what a coincidence! i'm tired of everyone telling lucas who he loves too! actually i'm just tired of everyone telling lucas he loves peyton! i wouldn't care if they told him he loved brooke!

ps you should keep this story going!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
umm gosh! so brooke is gonna move on to someone else while luke is growing up for her so that htey can be togehter?

i dont think she should be with someone else!

but i love the story so far and hopefully brucas will be together in the end...[lease udpate soon! : D
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 5/22/2008