Reviews for Third Strike You're Out!
ZOMG chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
O_O I LOVE IT! DX Where have u been? XD

I really did love the fanfic, very clearly written but not boring!

PERFECT personalities! no OOC-ness at all! XD and pawsome storyline!

MOOOOORE! 3
Kaira-chan15 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Aww that was so sad! :( I'm glad you warned me. Stupid Sasuke, breaking Kabuto's heart like that! . Anyways, it was very well written, and I still liked it, even if it was sad. This part was my favorite:

Falling in love with someone who only had one goal. Kabuto's laughs shook his body like a leaf burning away in the bare embers of a fire. Sasuke was the flame that started it, one so beautiful, but ravaged whatever it touched. A fire storm had been here and was now gone, leaving behind the wasted land it had previously claimed.

He would become stronger and continue onwards.

Not that he expected the burnt land to ever heal.

Very nice job, you ended it well! _
Kaira-chan15 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
This is my favorite chapter yet! _ It was so cute and funny! :P KabuSasu is the awesomest shonen ai pairing ever. This story doesn't say complete yet, so if it isn't, I look forward to more chapters! However, it is complete, you went out with a bang! A good ending! :D
Kaira-chan15 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
I was so excited when I got the email saying you updated. I immediately clicked on it and read it. :P Very nice work, I loved it! A well written chapter! One thing though was that you kept spelling 'lose' as 'loose', but other than that it was fine. I got confused with the squirrel comment because I had no idea what they were talking about, but maybe that's just me...

Lol I loved these lines:

“For a walk, or on a date?” Kabuto questioned, cocking his head ever so slightly.

“You're adorable when you're irritated,” Kabuto somehow managed to say with a straight face.
Salvaje chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
haha. very funny!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I liked this! I've found myself getting into shounen ai recently...especially KabuSasu and KisaSasu. This was funny, I really want to read more! _ These lines were hilarious:

Kabuto smirked, an expression Sasuke always wanted to rip off his face except for the knowledge Kabuto would be able to sew it back on.

Or Sasuke's book of Kabuto, filled with maybe one page of absolute facts and many more pages of 'what the hells'.

Orochimaru covered a cough a few days later, during training. For some reason, it was not as satisfying as the cough that Sasuke heard from Kabuto shortly after.
Dancing Feather chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It was about time you branched out. And I'm so pleased out of all the pairings to start with you chose that one. Not only is it rare to come across, it is even rarer to find the well written one. I also know humor isn't your forte... but that's why you got me, isn't it?

Like all of your work, I look forward to the update. Or backwards when you finish the story.
Yakushi-Hime chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Haha, that was awesome! :D Dude, I'm SO not a fan of SasuKabu, so it was a little bit, um, out of my comfort range, but it was so in-character that I can imagine it actually happening. I wouldn't put it past Kabuto to do something like that. And it certainly wasn't a romantic kiss. And the ending was great. lol. Smug brat deserved it. (Referring to Kabuto catching a cough, of course.) Love him, but a bit of pain here and there can't be bad for him...right? 8D

Very well written. I can't think of any critique to give you, really. I loved how we looked into Sasuke's thoughts. xD The part about Sasuke's book on Kabuto was so hilarious.

Kudos! :3 (You have officially captured my first review on .)
HokageAkamaru chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I agree. It was a rather cute fic for the first chapter, ne?

Maybe you would read mine...? _

But other than that, kawaii!
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was a pretty cool story. Neat first venture into Naruto. Yeah it happened with me too, I even entered Harry Potter too XD

I liked this and found it to be a sweet little yaoi thing.