Reviews for Intentions
libra101 chapter 27 . 8/26/2009
that was a great story i love jonda romy and kiotr they're my favs
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 27 . 12/10/2008
great fic :)
The Duplicitous One chapter 27 . 6/2/2008
Yay! You finally got Remy & Rogue together. Thank you for that and also for the wonderful story. Wanda ending up with John was fantastic. Hope to read more of your work!
tfobmv18 chapter 27 . 6/1/2008
I like it. I like that you allowed some people to not side one way or the other and some just not to want to fight anymore. I like how Lexa didn't kill Logan, because she wanted to be with Pietro and she knew that she'd lose him if she did. Keep up the good work.
Goldylokz chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
Best chapter yet! You have gotten a great handle on X23. Love all the questions she asks. I wonder how daddy will like her living with all the boys at the Brotherhood.
gambitfan85 chapter 27 . 6/1/2008
Great job on your first story. I look forward to reading more of your work. Always enjoyed the super quick updates. That's very rare these days. Anyway, take care. :D
Peter D chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I'm glad to have stumbled upon your story. It's great. Engaging right from the start. Your style is simple but effective and I like that. The scene where Remy meets Rogue? Inspired. 26 more chapters to go... This story is definitely one to watch.
gambitfan85 chapter 26 . 6/1/2008
Well, that was a bit confusing on how they got captured, but who cares. At least Pietro turned against his father and John finally rescued Wanda from Mastermind's control.
gambitfan85 chapter 25 . 6/1/2008
Well, I guess Lexa finally understand the meaning of Love by piecing the puzzle together. Good for her. :)
gambitfan85 chapter 24 . 6/1/2008
About time we see the cold blooded killer known as X-23 again. I definitely missed her presence. I'm glad she came out of hiding again. :) Can't wait to see Logan's reaction Lexa and Pietro together.
gambitfan85 chapter 23 . 6/1/2008
Well, I guess it's going to take awhile between those two.
gambitfan85 chapter 22 . 6/1/2008
Well, at least Rogue is more straight forward about her feelings then Wanda and John. Thank goodness for my pal Gambit. :) Anyway, I hope Wanda and John will resolve there differences soon.
gambitfan85 chapter 21 . 6/1/2008
Nice to see Gambit and the professor taking care of the morlocks. I wonder what's going to happen with Pietro now?
gambitfan85 chapter 20 . 6/1/2008
It must be fun teasing poor Kitty like that. LOL. Looks like Rogue is slowly accepting Remy into her life. Well, it's about time.
gambitfan85 chapter 19 . 6/1/2008
What a nice scene between Lexa and Storm. Enjoyed Lexa's curious nature. Nice to see Storm and Logan happy together.