Reviews for You Had My Heart,At Least For the Most Part
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
M both of The BOYZ yeah a dream come true. Just not at the same time. Good story I liked it.
xxNeurotically Yoursxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Yay! They're back together! Great story! :-)
extremeshan81 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I don't know how you do it, but you keep me on the edge of my seat every time.

Before reading your stories I couldn't understand how anyone could take Matt over Jeff, but you've converted me. Don't get me wrong, it still goes Shannon, Jeff then Matt for me...but damn it if you haven't opened my naive little eyes!

Brilliant x

H
Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
oh my god...I loved it! I was almost in tears! You are my new best friend! lol

Thank you!
JamieluvsHHH chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
He took him back after he found him sleeping with his brother? Now that's true love. LOL. Amazing story. I really like how it's told from Shannon's POV. Great job!

-Jamie xoxo
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Hey Kit Kat!

This was so cute! I have to have, you have definitely converted me to the Matt/Shannon, Shannon/Jeff, and Matt/Jeff fics! You wrote this so beautifully and portrayed the emotions so well, from Shannon's feelings for Matt and for Jeff, to the anger Matt felt when he caught Shannon with Jeff. I had an "Aw..." moment when Matt caught Jeff because I could actually feel the pain he was feeling. Great job with that! It's very hard to portray such powerful emotions but you did it very well.

I'm glad that Matt decided to take Shannon back. That was a very big thing for him to do. The two of them were so cute together and I loved this fic! Great job. You are an awesome writer!

I love ya girly!

Tina
KBS25 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
amazing story! It almost made me cry. Great Job!