Reviews for Two of a kind
Unknow chapter 32 . 8/24/2017
More plz :3
Zirushimi chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
So beautiful XD
FanficChick901 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Good! LOVED it! :)))
Haraia chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I thought he was an vampire?!
Haraia chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Vampire?Is this twightlight? But better? I sure it is. It is good that way! Better than most
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
awesome hitsuruki
Kandyj chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Awwww that's a cute story w the vampires and Halloween one omg I loved reading them plz make more one shots
mooncrane chapter 32 . 11/27/2013
Oh my god, how could i miss this? TT
I've always wanted to write Wolfman Hitsugaya and Succubus Rukia for Halloween, unfortunately i just missed it! And thanks to you for writing this story, even i couldn't write it, at least i could read yours ehehe.
Anyways, nice work! Do you have plan to write one for Christmas and/or New Year too?

Xo
Winter
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
This was so cute! (:
Guest chapter 31 . 2/16/2013
Am i late to say "I Love It So Much"? I really love this fic... XD
mooncrane chapter 31 . 2/15/2013
Gosh! I really, really love this one! Even though 'Hello Again' is still my favorite piece.
I hope you will write another with Hurt genre. Tbh, i like the sad one better than the fluff one, but actually anything with hitsuruki is ok for me! :-3

Ok so keep writing more and update soon! I'm waiting for another drabble/oneshot!

Xo
Winter
Midori no yume chapter 31 . 2/15/2013
I expected you would have brought me some candy as sweet as caramel on that special day. But when I was savouring every fragment of this lovely present, little by little, I found what I had received from you was a piece of dark chocolate. Such a rich and bitter taste was the true reflection of Toushiro's sentiments at the time. An admirer like him who always loved and was there for Rukia in silence, his if-you-love-someone-then-set-her-free manner finally brought me to the verge of tears... I have no idea who else would have given Rukia real happiness if that person was not Hitsugaya Toushiro.
Well, I'm going to reread the other cute stories of yours filled with the greatest romance and the sweeeeeeetest scenarios to soothe the pain lingering in my heart...
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Well, it was sorta cliché. But this is a HitsuRuki fic and I liked it. Yes, this is all coming from an otaku who has exams tomorrow and hasn't finished studying.
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Aww... It was sweet. But, LoL! No matter which story I read, Chappy will always be in it if Rukia's there. She's the spokeswoman for that rabbit!
DinieLuvYunho chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
hahaha i like this, Toshiro should not dating that momo girl in the first place.. i never like her as much as Inoue from the very beginning.. _ ice and snow wielder are made for each other hehehe.. w

p/s- beat the Asian butt? thats sound hilarious (im Asian though)