Reviews for Priorities
duh chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
the baby's name is Torren.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
lucky. i want to go. oh too late
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Very cute team fic.
na chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
hahahaha very funny fic. i can totally see john sneaking out to see indy :):)
TF chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hehe :P Like I said - very funny, and great fic :D
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Your story was great - loved the humor! We too just saw Indy 4 and loved it. It really satisfied this die-hard romantic even though I know there are some that won't care for it.
janib chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was wicked. All that way just to see Indy but I can see why. Still waiting to see it so don't give away the plot!
Flowerhead101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Hehe I loved it! LOL
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Totally loved this! Read on GW. Now I want to see IJ4 and I didn't before.

Or you an undercover PR person for them by any chance *G*
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Practically? Whaddya mean 'practically'? LLOL Thanks a bunch dude - this story is hysterical! I can't believe I got my own birthday fic ! :D :D
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Okay, I loved the fic, truly, but I just have to get this out of my system, because I just saw Indy 4 too...

And oh my god did they realize the massive similarities to that SG-1 episode, "Crystal Skull"? I mean come on: "a single piece of quartz crystal, cut against the grain with no visible tool marks"? "went made from staring into its eyes"! Its all there!

Oh yeah, and there was aliens and aztecs.

Sorry about the diatribe. Love the lil fic, I can totally see them all bunking off across the galaxies to go watch an Indy flick...and Woolsey being that middleaged guy who goes to watch a Narnia movie.
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Loved this story! Can't wait to watch Indy 4 myself! :)
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
If there hadn't been a warning of humour to this story I would have been totally taken in by the beginning and been on the edge of my seat. What a scream though - I'm off to see said movie today so totally agree with the methods adopted to ensure this came about.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
LOL!

John snorted. “Oh please –you know last week when he came back for ‘personal reasons’?” He asked her. “He totally went to see Prince Caspian.”

LOVE this. :)

(And also? I'm *so* jealous! Haven't seen the movie yet.)
highonstargate chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Love the story!:D They commandered a Jumper to see the movie! Love them!