Reviews for Tis Better To Love
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
AHA! In your face! Stupid Malfoy..
SlashySlashSlash chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Yay! I always love a good Regretful!Draco :D I'm glad that you decided to show more of the ex-lover in this story than you did with one of your others were Harry ended up with Blaise. I must admit I do feel a little sorry for Draco... even though sometimes I just wanted to punch him in the face :D

Anyway, thanks for the great read and now I'm going to go off to read the rest of your work. :D
birningice chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
So cute! And I love it how at the end Draco gets his just desert. Lol, I love the twins!
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is awesome. Truthfully, it doesn't need a sequel, its fantastic enough on its own. Well done.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Mpreg normally makes me squeamish, but I had a lot of fun reading this. Thanks for sharing.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i loved it i was happy sad and gla that draco got what he wanted and harry got what he deserved yeah
SablePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This had me teary eyed through most of it but it was fantastic. I love the fact that the twins healed Harry so well and so thoroughly loved him. Wonderful!
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Brilliant. I loved it.
Pigglet chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Good for Draco, he deserves that and more!
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
ha, take that draco! living well is indeed the perfect revenge:)
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very sweet.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
well DAMN!

*wails*

I don't know why, but even when Malfoy was being a bastard, I felt so fucking sorry for him. Harry loved, lost, and found love (and more) again.

Draco HAD love, but he left it, let it go, and now he regrets it. So I feel sorry for him, even if the bloody git deserves it!

I was semi hoping Draco would come to his senses and get back together with Harry (since I'm a HUGE Drarry fan at heart, but am not THAT fond of F/H/G), but I LOVED how this story panned out regardless.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Rokkis chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hehehe, I think I especially loved that last scene with Malfoy. To truly know that he regretted his decision and was miserable! :D yeah!

Cheers!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ruddy bastard deserved it, and the smexy twins to boot! _
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Ha ha! Suck on that Draco! The little...I won't say it. Anyway. This was great and I adored every second of it. Harry pregnant made me laugh. He was so hormonal. Ha!

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »