Reviews for Tis Better To Love
Very sweet.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
well DAMN!

*wails*

I don't know why, but even when Malfoy was being a bastard, I felt so fucking sorry for him. Harry loved, lost, and found love (and more) again.

Draco HAD love, but he left it, let it go, and now he regrets it. So I feel sorry for him, even if the bloody git deserves it!

I was semi hoping Draco would come to his senses and get back together with Harry (since I'm a HUGE Drarry fan at heart, but am not THAT fond of F/H/G), but I LOVED how this story panned out regardless.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Rokkis chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hehehe, I think I especially loved that last scene with Malfoy. To truly know that he regretted his decision and was miserable! :D yeah!

Cheers!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ruddy bastard deserved it, and the smexy twins to boot! _
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Ha ha! Suck on that Draco! The little...I won't say it. Anyway. This was great and I adored every second of it. Harry pregnant made me laugh. He was so hormonal. Ha!

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
loved it.
Azhi21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
very nice story especially the regretful Draco
fifespice chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
ha serves draco right least harry found love agin with teh twins who are so cool
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I'm glad Harry was willing to give the twins a chance after Draco. I don't normally read the mean Draco stories but I wanted to give this one a chance. I kept thinking of the old saying 'burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.' and kept thinking how it worked for harry only he didn't have to regret it. I hate what Draco did, but I've seen what a loveless marriage can do to 's awful, the only good things to come of it is was right no one would love him for him.

has a life time to regret giving up the best thing to ever happen to hive for money.
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Excellent story. I absolutely love it. Especially Draco's reflection at the end.
TheSiner chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
A good story, interesting plot. I really kind of liked it, because in fact, I guess I write something in the same style with drama and love and mpreg ;)

But, the thing is that the story has a lot of potential and could be much better, if you worked a bit more on it. First thing - you are kind of mixing tenses - it's in past then suddenly in present again, I am not a grammar ace, but I think it's not that good. And don't be lazy, don't use BWL or what was the abbreviation. It's just not good form.

And what I would have done to make it shine: A bit more on why Draco doesn't want Hary anymore, make it clear. He kind of has two or more reasons, at first it seems, he wants to have many lovers, then the second - he needs a pure-blooded wife, it's kind of unconvincing and maybe you simply should elaborate on that.

Then Harry's relationships with the Twins. I would like to see more gradual development. Some hint about their feelings in the beginning and then them drifting to each other. It seemed too fast as well.

But, yeah, I guess that the thing is that the story is really alright in general and it's hard to say, that something is wrong with it, but some details could be improved, it needs a bit of polishing.

Take care and keep writing!
turquoise-kitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
that was the most WOW story eva. instant fav list material, you are a true fan fiction genius.
Themious chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
What a lovly story! Just wonderful! It was a joy to read.
Mikesh chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Hmm very interesting
Nalani Ashmore chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow! This is simply beautiful. It's a rare thing for me to read a Fred/George/Harry fic. It's so cute and really makes me kind of dislike Malfoy in this fic, still love the D/H fanfics, but angry at him in this one. I give a 5/5 and hugs to you and your imagination.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »