Reviews for Pink
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my Goood! How do you make this so heart-warming/funny/angsty and pull it off so spectacularly?! It's wonderful!
Zayz chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
dfka;sdlkfjakls;djf

This is every kind of perfect.

The mood is a little weird, but not in the way you think. It's...when something like this happens, something big and scary like someone trying to kill themselves and getting found out, the whole mood of a room changes. Everything is surreal, and vivid but also weirdly hazy. And nothing makes sense. And you feel like you're outside your head a little bit. And the meandering narration and the beautiful figurative language built up that mood perfectly for me. I understood what you were going for, and I loved it.

The characterizations were spot-on, especially for Remus and Sirius. (Sirius is my hero. You have done nothing here to dissuade me from this.) I really just loved it. I love the Pop-Tart. I love the melodrama conceit. I love how the whole room glowed pink.

Straight to the favorites. Beautiful, beautiful job. Thank you for writing and sharing.

-Z
soliloquye chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This really was a great story, I enjoyed it a lot. :)
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is beautiful 3
A Mistake chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Lupin being miserable because he didn't know to be otherwise was made it shine. I really felt for him trying to just get through with life even if he has melodrama biting him in the ass and not letting go (and definitely getting into his head once in a while). It felt real-thank goodness for the lack of wangst, really. Sort of emo for all the scissor-love in the bathroom, but not a bad kind of emo.

There's also the way Sirius and Tonks move around each other so easily spoke of the ties between them, closer than any sibling. And the same in-your-face attitude they both had and how neither minced words with Remus. It's all wonderful; this fic just made my day.
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow. That was.. amazing. Especially since you seem to think it's a piece of 'crap', as you put it. Have you ever tried or thought about writing professionally? Like write your own stories? You'd be good at it.

I liked your descriptions a lot, especially the 'cop drama' thoughts Remus had running through his head. And I like Tonks. Hell, I liked everthing. Great job. I am going to add you to my faves lists because it was awesome. :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very philosphical. Well written. I can easily identify with the emotional rollercoaster Remus has been riding all his life. Used to be a Pop-Tart fan, now yogurt wins out.
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
The poor, hapless Pop-Tart indeed. That was amazing, you write brilliantly and i like the not-so-linear way it reads, it just kind of meanders between painful and well created memories and very well written and realistic (and mostly funny for some reason) dialogue. really love this fic... and its pop-tarts
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
“Seeing a guy trying to kill himself really fucks up your day.”

Hah, poor Tonks. Wow, though, really. I love the way the story sort of weaves between Remus' memories and the present situation . . . you set such a great mood! And the last line was just perfect. I love sad stories with hopeful endings.

Awesome.

]
Alfie Bibbit chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Pardon my language, but I fucking love this.

That's pretty much the only way to articulate how beautifully dark, relatable and witty this piece is. Oh there, I suppose it wasn't the only way.

I haven't signed in on here in so long I'd forgotten my password, but I dug it out just say I could say mazel tov.
Alyssa Laine chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was incredibly well written. Really, fantastic job.
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I confess the last thing I expected to do in this story was laugh, but oddly enough, the pop-tart just killed me! *is daft*

I hadn't thought about stalking you over here. Hmm. Shall stick you on alert and then go obediently back to my essay. It doesn't seem to be coming along very well and while I don't much care this evening, I dare say I'll be panicking by tomorrow. Oh, I'm so predictable.

See, I waffle in reviews too.
vampassassin chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
*beams* Aw, I love those two together and you do such a good job of it too :D
Netrixie chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I wasn't that weird... i liked it, though i thought it would be more emo ish than it was.
RichelleShalark chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Amazing (like always)! You managed to get a really good balance of emo and funny which was really cool. Also, you made the characters REAL. It's hard to not go over the top with melodramatic stuff, but you handled it really nicely. :) I can't wait for more! ;)