Reviews for A Kiss Before Dying
Kitten99 chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow! This was really sad. It was quite descriptive, very well done. Nice to read.

At least Harry lives!
(Harry does ACTUALLY live)
crazymisscarly chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
i balled my eyes out. great work!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Brilliant. Wish it had happened like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my! That was soooooo good!
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Amazing. :)
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow. That was so beautiful and emotional
seablue4u chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This brought tears to my eyes.
dumledip44 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was so sad and sweet! All of your Harry/Ginny writing is completely and utterly PERFECT!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I read this story years ago, and I was just looking over it again and was so surprised to see that I hadn't reviewed! Well needless to say I love this. I consider it to be one of the best Ginny/Harry stories I've ever read and basically required reading for a G/H fan. You captured this moment delicately, tastefully, but beautifully. it's emotional and geunine, and it feels realistic. the line especially "the reason he loved her so much is because she was the kind of girl who could let him go, who could love him and kiss him and send him to die because it was the right, no, the only thing to do" (sorry it's a bit wrong, im recalling from memory). one of the best lines to define G/H EVER in my opinion. thanks for this!
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is really, really amazing. I wished Harry had stopped to talk to Ginny in book 7, but I didn't really know what I wanted their conversation to be like. This is exactly it - tender and moving and totally in-character. Great job. And the last line - OMG SO GOOD
LiveLaffPiano97 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh my Weasley. That is so amazing! Very powerful and full of meaning. Great... :)
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very powerful! Well written and a scene that JKR should have had the foresight to write.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was heart breakingly sad. It practically made me cry. You did a great job experssing their pain.
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
very, very touching. very believable if harry did talk to her. loving it. :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
What a tearjerker! I can understand both of Harry's arguments with himself...how it would definitely be hard, possibly impossible, for him to leave her...and how it would be cruel to her not to give her a chance for goodbye, closure...luckily for him, Ginny was stronger than he thought (strong enough for both of them) and able to let him go/even make him go. Heartwrenching, no matter what he would have done! Thanks for writing!