Reviews for And So It Goes
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I love this song, Billy Joel, AND this story! I've always thought that this song fits C&J so well, and you've definitely proved that here. Thank you for such a lovely, beautiful story.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was very beautiful, I liked it. It was just what I felt like reading.
risingdancer chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw! What a cute story! He tried to tell her she couldn't just come running to him whenever she has a fight with Rupert, but he just couldn't resist letting her stay :P And the last little bit is all really good!
LadyLuxembourg chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Very good, with a nice mood to it.

Ladyluxembourg (sorry for the short review, but my exams are driving me mad)
The Marauders3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Yay, a new story :D

It was romantic and dramatic and cute all at the same time! I'm not a huge fan of C/J while Rupert is still around, but somehow this worked... how do you do that? Crazy. Anyways, I liked it as always, it was great, and I can't wait for your killer something!

-Katie (aka dragoneye)
LochinbluSpirit chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
It's wonderful please continue!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I was just thinking about you earlier today and wondering when you would write again!

This was fun. Glad to hear you're working on a 'killer' story. I can't wait to read it. I'm working on something new myself, but I fear I've bitten off more than I can chew. ha ha! Oh, well. Good luck to you and maybe we'll both get our stories done sometime soon!
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aww, this was such a sweet story, and I loved how you mixed up the talking with the words from the song... I will have to listen to the song sometime!