Reviews for The accident
Jessy57 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Kook story love to see the next chapter but it seems u forgot this story and it been sooo long can't even wait for the update
jessy57 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
i read everything you wrote well rest assured you still have one reader that

waited for you these past few years but never thought to reveiw i hope you continue this

story soon cause i dont surely will like to wait another three years for your updates

pretty sure.
Jessy57 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
You have to continue this story it's really good but I don't want to put pressure on you so I will leave this stories entertainment by saying I'll be waiting for what the next chapter brings soo excited hope you finish it soon.

Peace Out Author!
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Glad to see this fic back in action :D Assuming Miranda was the one who drugged Will,though unsure (inly the first few letters of what she was aobut to say.
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Not brilliant, but interesting. Keep updating
Ciega Chica chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Y'know until i visited ur site i didn't realize there were W.I.T.C.H fics out there. I think i'm going to have to start surfing for some good ones. I think you've got a good story going here. Keep up the good work!
TheFiestaLord chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
awesome! cant wait if you ever update.i was most of the time trying to figure out who it was until the last sentence.
Candracar-Angel-101 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Just AWeSumE!:)

Itz about Will,yay!

U gotta write more!

Awesome!

I hope u put more chapterz up soon.
Candracar-Angel-101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This chapter makes ppl want 2 keep reading. Awesume!1
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Good luck with your exams. An interesting fic. Keep updating please.
XV-Dragon chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Hope the Heart is being kept in safe place by the hopsital staff, with oen of the girls or with her mom (two of the three might not know it's important but at least it would be safe)

Anyway, great chapter, can't wait to see what happesn next.
BananaphoneBob chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
ARGH! IT WAS WILL! NO WAY! You did well to keep that a secret :P Great chapter yet again! Can't wait to read more!

UPDATE REAL SOON!

-x-Emma-x-

And still good luck on your exams!
Dark-Rommie chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
write more, i command it lol great story line but I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is looking good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Darev chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Something tells me it's Will, but I'm not sure.

Knight