Reviews for Mercy
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ok. I am bawling right now. If any guy sent me that kind of a letter, I would run to him in a heartbeat (guranteed that the guy sent it to the right address). This was just... I really don't have a word to describe it. It was good, very good.

I might want to ask though, is this AU? Is there no Renesmee?
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh. My. God.

I can't even begin to tell you how heartbreaking this was. Just... ugh. Like you said, I love that werewolf to tiny, tiny bits, too.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was BRILLIANT. Brilliantly written! You DEFINITELY captured Jacob's essence in that - no doubt. Wow. The only thing I disagree with is when he says at the end that he didn't deserve Bella - in my opinion, SHE didn't deserve HIM. But, yeah, this was beautifully done - good job!
H. James chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Sheesh, this was intense and so very beautiful. The tears started to roll down my cheek and I didn't even realize. When I finished reading I was fully crying. I love Jacob Black to his core and it bugs me how people who dislike him don't get him. I think that's mainly why some people don't like him... they just don't understand. And I do. And so do you because you wrote his point of view very well, I could feel his mix of love and pain and regret. I made sure I was listening to 'Fix You' while reading this just to get more to his POV. This is amazing and it's already on my favorite stories list.

Write more like this soon, please? You're gifted.
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Again something very amazing. For someone like me (I happen to like Edward more than Jacob) to imagine Jacob's pain is hard. Wow I seem to make no sense.

I almost started crying when Jacob was asking an apology for hating Edward. For what reason though, I have no idea.

Sorry for rambling,

Rexa13
miharu365 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aww, that almost made me cry. Great fanfic. POOR JACOB!
s chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
:'(

So good.

I love Jacob.
Erika chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ugh. I hate you.

I'm halfway through Eclipse. I despise Jacob. And you know what? You just kicked that hate down a notch. No, two notches. Ugh. This makes no sense. xD I'm not SUPPOSED to like Jacob x Bella, damn it! I am a perpetual and insane Edward x Bella little fangirl. I hate you for converting me time and time again. (I doubt you misunderstood me, but that was a compliment. haha.)

I had to skip over a few paragraphs so I wouldn't get too drawn in. Awesome work. Very emotional. ;)
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
The Twilight series is AWESOME! WHOOT WHOOT!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw, poor Jacob! I do feel bad for him, but I think he'll be okay. I'm a pretty big Edward fan, really.
NinjasRockYourFace chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I think you've got Jacob's personality down really well. :)

Being a big Edward fan - :P - it can be a bit hard for me to understand Jacob's point of view, but I thought that this was really well written. It sounds like something he would write.

The only thing is that (just warning you, this is probably a really stupid correction anyway) Bella's last name only has one 'n'. (Yup, dumb correction.)

I hope you write some more Twilight fics soon!
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Nice job on this! I'm always happy to find Jacob x Bella on this here site. Adding to Sort of Beautiful!