Reviews for The Uncertainties Within
ili777 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
hahahhahaahaha the ending was hilarious xD
That was an awesome one-shot, I really liked it, espatially Kyon's comments and way of thinking
Aidea chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I loved *-*
Jch15Jch15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Ending was gold D
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
So Kyon even has a system that prevents him from accidentally getting Haruhi pregnant! If that could happen, knowledge from the future from Mikuru or Yuki would prevent it!

How incredibly amusing!

Nice work.
V-departed chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Loved this story. Bizzarly in character for the both of them, and I like how Koizumi and the rest humorously make sure certain... precautions are taken. Nice job!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Haha... Oh very well done. I really hope you write some Haruhi stories. You've got a brilliant knack for humour. Well done on this. Keep up the great work.
Alrich431 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
that came un-expected . good job tho :P
lovecomlove chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
"condoms can save the world" ftw

great story, too funny xD
SYStem-0 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Lol, I called the condom at the end XD

I'm reading too much of this stuff.. I need to stop..

Definitely hot though, and definitely-possibly canon HaruhixKyon!

I salute you with Konata's signature GUD JOBB!
leonazo chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Okay i know this is old work, but still i wanted to review it.

It just happen i loved this fanfic, it's a pretty good if you ask me; specially if we talk about Haruhi's characterization. You made her really well, and i mean it the way she just looked like in the novels (wich i'm not sure if you've read them).

I specially like the part when Kyon is saying something about thinking on non-sexual things. i burst out laughing when i read it, i mean cold-showers, the flu, and KOIZUMI. Sometimes they tell you to think in your grandama making the nude or something but this was just hilarious.

Anyway i may keep an eye on your other's work, and be sure i'll put this one-shot onto my favourite fanfic list.

León
Leon Woon chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Haha! I knew it was a condom!

This is by far the best Haruhi-Kyuon fic ever! Kepp up the good work!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
lol, loved the ending! Cute :)
PinkAnima chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OMG THIS WAS REALLY GOOD!

You're SO good and writing and keeping them in character!
NinjaSun chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Haha. Your story is full of win. You should write a sequel! :)
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
GOLD!

hilarious that the female members would want to ensure safe sex.