Reviews for A Different Kind of Dragon
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
I like the idea of a good dragon. I had an idea similair but I've got so much to do I don't have a lot of time to write. Any way one thing confused me on the second chater i think you made it sound like she used a human form to ut the onitment on Creedy's back but she was still in dragin form so I got confused maybe it was just me. I still like it and will contiue the reading.
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
This is good, although it would've been nice to see through it to the end. ;-; I wish you'd update.
lildino chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Please pleassssssseeee update soon i really want to know what happen.0.0
Elenisil's journey chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Ok this is the first fic i've read on this site that wasn't related to hellsing and let me tell you I absolutely love it! Please continue I can't wait to read more, i'm completely captivated and enthralled. So until next time. . .

I wish you inspired writing.

-Elenisil
Jessie07 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Interesting story! I can't wait to find out what happens next so please update soon!
Aspergian Mind chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Oh, a few things I forgot about the previous chapter:

Being able to fend off 4 or 5 dragons, does that mean she's actually bigger or being dragons with a mind rather than just instinct make them outwit the dragons?

Just what I thought, no good comes from a dragonslayer. Though I wouldn't blame him that after decades of fighting dragons it does numb one's judgement of there being good dragons as well as bad ones, especially if the good dragons were hiding like the humans from such bad ones.

I'm liking your idea of there being a different kind of dragon, but your making all the aspects of it too brief. Aryanna is good singer? What did she sing? She's a good storyteller? What did she tell? So far I'm just begging to find out more about her.

You could expand it to greater lengths, though you probably are a bit pressed for time judging by the rate you've posted your chapeters over the past 10 months, 8 months ago. Have you quited on it? Don't give up, because despite it's lacking in covering, it still wants me having more.

Especially with that cliffhanger. What's next? I want to know.
Aspergian Mind chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Oh, Van Zan survives...Oh, crap a dragon slayer isn't going to make things easy on getting along with the nicer dragons.

And some certain 'girl'. That explains she's a shape-shifter who blends into the human community to get the provisions that seemed oddly convienent before.

3,0 years old? Where has she been all of this time?
Aspergian Mind chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Finally Creedy gets to see the new kind of dragon caring for him.

I am curious on how she's able to cook a fine meal and get him new clothes. As well as all theh gold and silver. Salvaging them during the apocalypse?
Aspergian Mind chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
A month? Those burns must be horrific.

And for her to perform medical procedures, she must have really accessible human-like arms. Hinting she really is those beautiful, kinder -but still furocious- types of dragonesses that you'd see.

She seems to be warming up to him with the purring and stroking his hair.

After decades of having the world literally burnt to ash, it would be nearly impossible to convince anyone there are nice dragons.
Aspergian Mind chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I really did like Creedy in Reign of Fire.

Glad you found a way to save him, by no means other than a dragoness of all things.

Kind of interested in how this radically different species of dragon comes to exist in this world of apocalypic dragons.
brynerose chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
very original; i like aryanna's personality, and want to see more about her kind's history. please update soon!

fellow dragon-friend,

bryne
Hope and love chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
i love it! Update soon!
Hope and love chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
i love it! Update Soon!
firedragon315 chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
i like this story don't abandon it
phangirl chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Nice story! I'm wondering where this one is going so update soon!

phangirl_