Reviews for Mathew
satomika chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
nice!

although it feels like something lacked somewhere near the end of the story; it's like emma frost didn't happen and where was mystique...?
Maiqu20 chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
Loved this story!
iii3IZZI7 chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Read it all in a night and this is by FAR the very best RYRO i have ever read! Well done! At first i was a bit unsure about the whole son thing but you ended it all so well! And i love the 4 years later bit haha so cute 3
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
nice ending

love the story
indefinitelyhigh chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
XD. I loved this :) So realistic! Very lovely writing, btw.
sexy-jess chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
Woah!

This was great!

I really enjoyed reading this!

Excellent work!
emma134 chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
that was really good :)
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
I love this story please update.
Dark Lord Gogen chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
amazingly wonderful, awesome way to end it... a sequal would be fun!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
pocas veces me gusta el finall... but this was bloody awesome, i usually hate endings, but this was just okay, better than fine and not crossing over to cheesy or anything like that, would've been to fun fro Remy to be in the poker game as well, though. And I can't imagine Rogue with three kidds... won't you PM me with the third name, just for kicks? I have a few nice ones, but i want to hear your side. And, why Shane? Nothing against it, but when i choose names i look up their meanings and origins and that stuff.

An amazing fic, truly.
UpYourCupcake chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Oh ) Intense dramatic scene, and then all is happy. Yay, great job on this story.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
not the ending I expected but a nice ending nonetheless :D I love the last bit, but omg THREE boys? -faints- If Rogue wasn't the pillar of strength she is I'm sure they'd eat her alive. :D Any plans for a sequel? Maybe you could follow Rogue and John's boys while they're teenagers? Another evil mutant villain to take down? -hint- and some love interests insured :D you know, the whole teenager phase bla bla :) anyway, whatever, this was a good story, you kept updating (which is ALWAYS good. lol I cant say the same for my Romy fanfics...any of them...) and you did a really good job with this.

I'll be keeping an eye out for any new stories of yours! You can count on it!

-gammy
The Oh So Bored One chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
No! Last Chapter! It sorta went by quickly :(

The part where Mathew burns Magneto up was almost funny, if not for the fact that this wasn't a cartoon and Mathew actually burned Magneto alive :x

Aw! He was so cute when he crawled to Wanda and was all like, "Mommy and Daddy are being gross." and "I want to go home, now!"

Three boys? Just like three of my friends :P Monsters they are...

A very nice story you've written. Good job :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
Yay for Mathew! That kid's a smart one! And that ending was so cute. Rogue throwing John out on the couch for the night. And the ending was fantastic. Bobby telling John to keep his boys from his little girl. Classic. It was fun! Till the next story!

Chica
musichangover chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
love it love it love it...brilliant!lol...nice ending...XD...very...cute..D