Reviews for Etchings of the Soul
Great chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Poor Rock and Netto, but at least they are together. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
D'; So sad! D';
ElizabethBathog chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story :D Thank you for writing it! :D
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Oh, this ending is so sad but also sweet T.T
Nice fanfic, I love it *-*
Dreamehz chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Very important note... In chapter one you said 'two years since the merge', but in this chapter (chapter 5) it says Blues has been with Enzan for 6 years... Yeah, might want to edit that. "
Dreamehz chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Loved! Still not a fan of angst endings (happy endings all the way!) but still good.
Sam Hikari chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This story was so beautiful... it made me cry. :'( Great work!
RosalieHale122 chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
wow such a sad ending! i was praying for Rock to live with Netto forever! :( anyways this story is amazing!
fezakyuu chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow :)

that was so cute, or like awesome.

I loved the complete change in rockmans history and the whole concept of navis being slaves and beaten up etc. So i mostly liked the first chapter ) The way you described rockman was so cute..

The ending though, omgosh, literally holding my breath.

I really enjoyed it :)

bravo
Litintha chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
*cries*

Wow. Just...wow. That last chapter is a real tear-jerking piece of work.

The entire story is almost like some parallel universe compared to what we would consider the "normal" universe. NetNavi being abused and raped by their "owners?" It also has a somewhat gothic sense to it when you read about the abuse and suffering that materialized NetNavis have to go through.

A good read, all in all. A little bit on the depressing side, but that comes with stories that have plots that involve the various twists you have used.

Good job!
reychop chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Oh my god... -the netnavi has stopped responding-

...

...

is back online-

What was that? Gahh... I can't explain it. They died! Enzan throw away his friendship? I can't believe it, the intense action is breathtaking and the ending was unexpected. I really thought it was Netto who filed a request to set the navis free. But oh well, I like tragic stories as well, but I was really hoping that after all Rock had gone through, he would have a happy ending. But oh well, this is amazing too.

Though I found that mere anger isn't enough for Enzan to march into Netto's residence and kill him and his navi, I think it's fitting into the story, though I was a bit confused with Daisuke in Chapter 8. I mean how did it happened? How did Rock got in his master's home? If it's Daisuke's house then how did Netto find him? Is there something I missed? Anyway, I think the story is still good. The dark theme, angst and the tragic end fuels me more to read more of your stories.

Hm, I think I would want a RockBlues or RockEnzan. make Enzan the uke and have him pay for what he did... Hehehehe.

Well, you did a great job, and since you already finished your story, I think I'm going to start mine too. But with a different ending. Death and blood is too much for my nerves to handle (that must be why I missed a few things while reading, I'm already near fainting as soon as I imagined the giant pool of blood beneath Rock... XD) I may like angst, but I am just too afraid of death and blood.

Hm, maybe I could add some rape? Anyway, I think I got to be going now. And Oh, I really admired your fics, please make something similar to this or something. Maybe when Navis are forced into slavery or something, or Navis were actually humans made to wear the suit and trained to be pleasure slaves.

I would have done it myself, but you seem to be talented in dark and tragic fics... (Maybe you can consider this a challenge? Hehehe) Anyway, it's just a suggestion, you may have a lot of better ideas..

Anyway, I'll see you in your next fic! EXCELLENT JOB

is now offline-
reychop chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Wah! I did enjoy the lemon, but by doing so, you triggered a series of event that may affect the main characters in a negative way. I hope it's not so traumatizing. I hate angsty stories that ends in a tragedy. I like it so far. By introducing lemon and a cliffhanger in the end, you sure does made an intense fic. Good job! And may you update sooner! XD
reychop chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Wonderful! I can actually see a small developing romance. I have been really addicted to this fic. Please don't end it in a tragedy. Because I can really see a tragic end. Maybe you can put angst in the chapters but please have it in a nice happy ending. Good story so far. I liked it!
reychop chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Nice... The curtain is about to be unveiled. Truthfully, I can't find anything wrong with this one. I like it! Especially now that the action is getting more and more intense. Until the next chapter!
reychop chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Thanks for that advise! And I truly loved your work. I wonder what kind of surprises you had in store.

I would also like to dig up around Lan's/Netto's past. It's rather interesting. Though the scene with Enzan and Rock is a bit rushed and not narrated well enough. But I guess it's fine for this fic. I could sense danger nearby, I hope Netto and Rock will have a happy ending.

Please update soon!