Reviews for Should Have Remembered
LegendJennings chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Oh my gosh I loved it, I'm crying I laughed so hard. Misty's a feisty one, isn't she? ;)
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hey Chantizzle!

Yes, you do like your Mist/Ken's :P Lol.

Anyway I loved the fic. O.o Plastic ring. Way NOT to make Mist happy : I spose the tennis braclet helped :P :]

Hehe, I wonder how lunch will go/went :P

~Rachx
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
LOL:P This story was so Cute! Ken is such a sweetheart for getting Mist a beautiful bracelet _
chnoelle chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Teehee so cute :) There are definitely not enough Ken stories on here, whether with another superstar or with an OC so great job! I'm working on one myself, Mr. Kennedy is just too dang awesome, he deserves more credit :)
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
OMG! Thats so funny, lmao. I can't stop laughing. It's greatness! So amazing, dude!

-Tiffany.
Bye Bye Now chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
WHY WON'T THIS DAMN THING STAY LOGGED IN? Argha. At least nao it lets me log in. Good grief. Oh my frack lmao. OMF. That sounds painful like, "Oomph!" Then again I don't know anyone that says that. So glad that the pairing amuses you but yay Kenstoof. I dunno why I said that but eh. Ugh b-days are boring. Ooh cake. Cake is good but so is something that may interest me enough to read lol. This is what you were showing me earlier and I laughed. Cut a bitch, do ett. Brilliant smile, yeah that's rare alright especially first thing in the morning. Anyone would be lucky if I actually spoke within the first hour of me waking up. This is going to be a fun review. Woo McDonalds. That actually sounds like fun lol. Seriously croutons? They are made of awesome. Stale bread. Made of awesome. Yeah that's weird but oh well. LOL simpleton. Oh LAYS! I would've been happy if I got that for my b-day. Yeah that fucker forgot or he's being spontaneous which is probably not the best thing to be right now. Then agayne, I dunno. I do all I can not to forget b-days, maybe she should ask where the hell he is. Where the hell is he? Ooh a note. Wtf the fall lmao. Roll-roll, roll down the stairs. This is a fun b-day. Why am I on the floor? Because I decided I wanted to hug the damn thing. Wtf does he think? ARGHA! He really is a simpleton. Yes, some people actually trip going down. I've done it lol. Frakin' special hammit! He really forgot? That's sad...lmao. Twitching face is probably because of the stairs. Lol hit him in the eye. LOL the "Thank God it's Friday?" bit has me rolling. So he knew that it was the b-day and what the hell...Okay now I can't stop laughing. Plastic ring? LMAO. Does he want to die? He's going down that road quickly. Woo cookie...lol Ken. Yeah seriously, stop trippin' and I mean that in every sense of the phrase. Good lord. Breathe, you won't make any sense if you talk like that lol. Oof lmao. Aw that was adorkable. Thank you Chantel, loved that or as some obvious person would say, "Aw glad to see Ken and Misty worked things out." Lmao.