Reviews for The Yule Ball: The Remake
Hermione Granger chapter 4 . 3/22
The end absolutely killed me.
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 3/22
Are. You. INSANE?! It's good, but...
Romione. Forever. I'm still going to keep reading though, so don't worry.
Btw the prologue is at the beginning of the story, and the epilogue is at the end. Pls change this
Wanted to like this

But the Ron bashing is fucking retarded

Youre a shitty writer.
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 2/8
Hermione has 4 roommates: Lavender, Parvati, Fay Dunbar, and either Sophie Roper or Sally-Anne Perks.

Really? Hermione wants to join a harem? Lol. Who would have thought.
bualsm chapter 7 . 1/7
I like the way you changed it and not just because I'm a guy. It is a total twist of where it was heading before. Go for it.
Know-it-all chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
So ... Harry drops any spine he as left, and shrugs. Frankly I wouldn't want to have anything to do with a man that wouldn't stick with his woman, and her alone.

Creep.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
i am satisfied with this story, were you to make a sequel however i would read it and probably love it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
that Snape giving points to Draco like that is so stupid that it makes sense for canon
The Sauce Boss chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
"Trying to arrange a threesome for the greater good." Best. Line. Ever.
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
the trick to writing humor is never, ever putting it in that category. tell people it's gonna have jokes, and they hope for a barrel of laughs. put a dry quip here or there, in a decent drama? that's better humor, and with fewer expectations.
mckertis chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Um, a fan-club is one thing, but what you've described here is something...mildly disgusting.
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Soft as a grape and easy to squeeze. That describes Ron. Thick as a four brick sandwich also works for him. I never could understand why JKR marries the smartest witch in their generation to the laziest wizard of that generation. It never made any sense. And marrying Harry to a rabid fan girl like Ginny, who was raised on stories of the Boy-Who-Lived didn't work either of course. So the idea of Ron dating Hermione only makes sense if he's planning to dump her as soon as she lets him into her nickers. He hates anyone from the house of snakes yet his attitude is just as bad as Malfoy's is about muggleborns. So if HHR wind up hexing him,GO FOR IT!
gabrieljuarezl chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
I really get huck with the sgory
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
I'M KILLING YOU STOP THIS '' HAPPY HARRY HAREM '' OR I'LL OBLIVIATE YOU !