Reviews for The Yule Ball: The Remake
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/19
You should definitely continue this~ It is one of the best Harem stories I have read thus far. I like it a lot and the Harem hasn't even truly started yet o.O
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 1/19
I usually only look for single pairings but I actually don't mind this Harem Route~ It seems like an idea that was well thought out by the Harem members and it seems like they have already gotten a large headstart on dealing with any jealousy and other petty things that would cause issues and negative tension between its members~
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
Update please. :)

And I really like the character Marissa. I want to see more of her, HEHE.

And grr, what is Dumbledork up to?
PoseidonPrince chapter 7 . 9/7/2017
lol not bad
Tamha chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
That's easy, I definitely think "Miranda" is Romilda Vane.
Damien the Nephilim chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
On your poll it said this story is gonna be a harem fic. The Happy Harem Harem or HHH will be very happy Hahahahaha. Sorry very bad joke. Looking forward to more of this story.
Hermione Granger chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
The end absolutely killed me.
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Are. You. INSANE?! It's good, but...
Romione. Forever. I'm still going to keep reading though, so don't worry.
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 2/8/2017
Hermione has 4 roommates: Lavender, Parvati, Fay Dunbar, and either Sophie Roper or Sally-Anne Perks.

Really? Hermione wants to join a harem? Lol. Who would have thought.
bualsm chapter 7 . 1/7/2017
I like the way you changed it and not just because I'm a guy. It is a total twist of where it was heading before. Go for it.
Know-it-all chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
So ... Harry drops any spine he as left, and shrugs. Frankly I wouldn't want to have anything to do with a man that wouldn't stick with his woman, and her alone.

Creep.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
i am satisfied with this story, were you to make a sequel however i would read it and probably love it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
that Snape giving points to Draco like that is so stupid that it makes sense for canon
The Sauce Boss chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
"Trying to arrange a threesome for the greater good." Best. Line. Ever.
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
the trick to writing humor is never, ever putting it in that category. tell people it's gonna have jokes, and they hope for a barrel of laughs. put a dry quip here or there, in a decent drama? that's better humor, and with fewer expectations.